It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Why dont they ban his IP?
If IPs are assigned dynamically by his ISP, they'd have to ban the entire range of his ISP.
He could also be using a VPN service or different proxy servers.

Sachys: Spam reports!
Silly me...
That's not the solution though and the problem is not that his posts are your average spam.
For those of you worried about scammers, just look at their rep as they PM you. While not all people with low rep are scammers, most scammers tend have very low rep to begin with :)
JudasIscariot: For those of you worried about scammers, just look at their rep as they PM you. While not all people with low rep are scammers, most scammers tend have very low rep to begin with :)
I was about to PM you about this actually...
JudasIscariot: For those of you worried about scammers, just look at their rep as they PM you. While not all people with low rep are scammers, most scammers tend have very low rep to begin with :)
Not true, since rep can be boosted by more fake accounts.
I've lost 50+ rep in under a week and I'm sure if someone wants to cheat the system they can get 200+ rep is a short time if they wanted.
gbaz69: Not true, since rep can be boosted by more fake accounts.
I've lost 50+ rep in under a week and I'm sure if someone wants to cheat the system they can get 200+ rep is a short time if they wanted.
Define "a short time", please :)

Keep in mind that most scammers are lazy. Most of them won't go through all that trouble just to scam people from a couple of games. They want to pop in, get a game, and scram before anyone wises up to their scheme.
Everyone here is posting about a serious issue and ways to prevent getting scammed and I'm just posting here trying to trade! :P

Games for Trade

Steam:

Bundle Keys:
Gorky 17
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
Guardians of Middle-earth + Smaug's Treasure DLC
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Red Tide
Mirror's Edge
Reign: Conflict of Nations
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Coupons:
March of War $10 ingame coupon

Origin:
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Command & conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising
Dead Space
Dead Space 3
Medal of Honour
Mirror's Edge
Populous

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Livalink
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages
Shadows on the Vatican I
Splatter
Super Panda Adventures

Gamersgate:
Heroes of a Broken Land (beta)
No Time to Explain
Tales of Maj'Eyal

GoG:

Keys:
The Witcher Enhanced Edition

Topware store (I think this still works)
Earth 2160

Want:

Steam:
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda
A valley without wind
Beat Hazard
Frozen Synapse
Killing Floor
Knights of Pen and Paper
Salvation Prophecy
Lunnye Devitsy
MacGuffins Curse
March of the Eagles
Monaco
Sengoku
Serious Sam 3
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion
Sol Survivor
Space Siege
Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
System Shock 2
Titans Attack
Vox
Zack Zero
Zombie Driver HD

Desura:
Darkout

Offers
1Pie1: Ooooh you got me. I am indeed as lazy as a sloth
Well, instead of bragging about how you masterfully scammed generous people, you could, I don't know, get a job and buy your games :)

You master ruseman you :)
1Pie1: Ooooh you got me. I am indeed as lazy as a sloth
JudasIscariot: Well, instead of bragging about how you masterfully scammed generous people, you could, I don't know, get a job and buy your games :)

I like it how ur so nice about everything >_^
JudasIscariot: Well, instead of bragging about how you masterfully scammed generous people, you could, I don't know, get a job and buy your games :)

1Pie1: "Masterfully" . I'm lazy so i can't get a job. LIke i said i do it for fun not for the games. People trade bundled crappy games here
Well, then, I hope you have fun and welcome to the community :)
low rated
1Pie1: "Masterfully" . I'm lazy so i can't get a job. LIke i said i do it for fun not for the games. People trade bundled crappy games here
JudasIscariot: Well, then, I hope you have fun and welcome to the community :)

nijuu: I like it how ur so nice about everything >_^
Full of beer and pies - its sunday!
gbaz69: Not true, since rep can be boosted by more fake accounts.
JudasIscariot: Define "a short time", please :)

Keep in mind that most scammers are lazy. Most of them won't go through all that trouble just to scam people from a couple of games. They want to pop in, get a game, and scram before anyone wises up to their scheme.
Short time = whatever your system allows and/or how well the script works.
If someone can make a script that makes 100s of accounts, then have those accounts vote up a specific persons posts.
If your system works that way, ie> vote up/down increases/decreases rep, then thousands of upvotes could possible give a lot of rep.

And you personally told me in a pm rep means nothing... anyway... so why bring up the low rep/trust issue?
JudasIscariot: Well, then, I hope you have fun and welcome to the community :)
1Pie1: Thanks :)
Tenha um bom dia! :)
JudasIscariot: Define "a short time", please :)

gbaz69: Short time = whatever your system allows and/or how well the script works.
If someone can make a script that makes 100s of accounts, then have those accounts vote up a specific persons posts.
If your system works that way, ie> vote up/down increases/decreases rep, then thousands of upvotes could possible give a lot of rep.

And you personally told me in a pm rep means nothing... anyway... so why bring up the low rep/trust issue?
In terms of one's epeen, yes, it means nothing but in terms of finding out whether someone participated in the community, the higher the rep, the better the chances that someone's been around for a while.
Post edited December 01, 2013 by JudasIscariot
Like he stated, he wanted to scam someone only to hurt them, not acquire a game. So evil.
nijuu: I like it how ur so nice about everything >_^
Sachys: Full of beer and pies - its sunday!
I wouldn't have thought pies were a big thing in Poland :P