It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

m0gb0y74: GOG offers....I don't know what was in the entire sale list so I can't specify what I would like ;-)
Fuin: The full Insomnia sale list (from the first rotation) can be seen here: http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/1qjevg/gog_fall_insomnia_megathread_limited_quantity/
Thanks

James :-)
Someone make me an offer of anything reasonable for my copy of Expeditions: Conquistador on Steam.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by undeadcow
undeadcow: Someone make me an offer of anything reasonable for my copy of Expeditions: Conquistador on Steam.
Stooners soul!
...I know you come up with the short end of the bargain there... ;)
Have: Hotline Miami on GOG
Want: Offers, GOG preferred. Thanks for the notice.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by QC
sebarnolds: It would be nice if people with bundles keys were a bit more realistic when they want to trade games. This topic contains a lot of repeats of people trying to get rid of bundle keys and I think it is a bit sad as people with really interesting trades lose a bit of exposure.
While I am sympathetic to your complaint, it is misplaced. First, the essence of a market is that people disagree on the value of goods. One man's meat is another man's poison, one man's trash is another man's treasure etc etc.. Second, this is not your forum and so you have no control over what other people post. So this type of emotional posturing is sterile. People will post whatever they want. regardless of how you personally feel about it.
Have:

GOG:
Deus Ex
Planescape: Torment
BG1
Icewind Dale Complete
Thief 2
Torchlight

Steam:
Anodyne
Greed Corp
Incredipede
Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride - 1910 USA DLC
The Bard's Tale
Worms Reloaded
Ticket to Ride - Europe DLC
Organ Trail: Director's Cut
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Anomaly Korea
Trine 2: Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Brutal Legend
FTL
FEZ
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken
A Virus Named Tom
LIMBO
Bastion

Want (GOG only please):

King's Quest 4/5/6
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
Uru: Ages of Myst
Hammerwatch
Real Myst

Will readily consider trading out multiple titles for one of the ones I am wanting.

Have completed trades with GogBot, zeffyr, drumsfellow, Th3ChosenOne, XEternalDreamX, DeMignon, ErekoseDM, Alephnot & mm3n. (Also gave a myriad of codes during the Insomnis Sale.)

EDIT: Two down. Thanks 23rd! :-)
Post edited November 21, 2013 by Kaitu
Looking to trade for Sniper Elite Berlin,
You can choose from:

Blitzkrieg 2
Gemini Rue
System Shock 2
MOH Allied War Chest

GOG only.

Send me a message if you are interested.
Fuin:
Thanks for the trade.
assassin33:
Thanks for the trade.
Post edited November 20, 2013 by adambiser
Fuin:
adambiser: Thanks for the trade.
assassin33:
adambiser: Thanks for the trade.
Anytime.
Post edited November 22, 2013 by assassin33
sebarnolds: It would be nice if people with bundles keys were a bit more realistic when they want to trade games. This topic contains a lot of repeats of people trying to get rid of bundle keys and I think it is a bit sad as people with really interesting trades lose a bit of exposure.
worlddan: While I am sympathetic to your complaint, it is misplaced. First, the essence of a market is that people disagree on the value of goods. One man's meat is another man's poison, one man's trash is another man's treasure etc etc.. Second, this is not your forum and so you have no control over what other people post. So this type of emotional posturing is sterile. People will post whatever they want. regardless of how you personally feel about it.
I know this is not my forum. I just wanted to express my feeling. Seeing I seem to be the only one to feel that way, I won't talk about that anymore. And it probably means I won't get back here anymore...
worlddan: While I am sympathetic to your complaint, it is misplaced. First, the essence of a market is that people disagree on the value of goods. One man's meat is another man's poison, one man's trash is another man's treasure etc etc.. Second, this is not your forum and so you have no control over what other people post. So this type of emotional posturing is sterile. People will post whatever they want. regardless of how you personally feel about it.
sebarnolds: I know this is not my forum. I just wanted to express my feeling. Seeing I seem to be the only one to feel that way, I won't talk about that anymore. And it probably means I won't get back here anymore...
You're not alone, I agree with you.
I hate ending up as the last post on a page. :-p

Anyway, updated my roster here: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post8739

As for the bundle codes, I kind of agree even though I have a bunch of them in my listing. Way I see it though, I am not interested in any of the codes I have listed and someone may have missed the associated bundle. As long as they don't report their entire list time and time again, I don't see the harm. (I, personally, have absolutely zero interest in Steam codes so I pass the vast majority of them as it is.)
sebarnolds: I know this is not my forum. I just wanted to express my feeling. Seeing I seem to be the only one to feel that way, I won't talk about that anymore. And it probably means I won't get back here anymore...
its not like people actually send them offers other than other bundle games. if one would look at other posts they could see everyone here knows about the bundles and if they wanted X game from bundle Y others here have it cheaper
I've seen some buffoons expecting to get Steam asking price for bundle keys, but in general I think most of the trade participants here are happy to trade multiple bundle keys for an item. I've glad cut off a huge lump of my "have" list in exchange for any item that interests me, I'm just trying to liquidate keys that don't interest me. Occasionally if there's a BTA or higher requested item I might see it as more valuable, but usually I see bundle keys as trade fodder and am happy to throw however many bundle keys into a trade.
Have GOG codes for:

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition
Fallout 1
Divine Divinity

Looking for:
Magic 2014
Anno 2070 Deep Ocean

I'll edit this to remove a GOG line if someone claims one... the GOG code lines define one code covering all titles in that line.

Edit: Successfully traded with ZPavelZ
Post edited December 01, 2013 by jimbob0i0