It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have a spare "Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet" key to spare I could offer a weekend promo gog game for it . ?

Done :

Thanks to sebarnolds for the Trade ! :)
Post edited February 08, 2013 by summitus
[H]
Don't Starve (Steam Gift)
KOTOR 2 (Steam Gift)

[W]
HIB7 keys - Closure, Shank 2, Dungeon Defenders Collection
Antichamber (Steam)
No Time to Explain (Steam)
F.E.A.R 1 (Can be bundle if at the right price)
Farm Frenzy Bundle (Steam, gift for my mom)
Offers for games I don't have/on my Wishlist on Steam: My Steam Profile

PM me
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Ki11s0n3
Obviously, since all my keys are bundle keys, their worth is pretty low, so I'm willing to trade multiple keys of things that I have.

H:

Steam:

HIB1
HIB2
HIB3
Gish
Cortex Command
Crayon Physics Deluxe
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
Swords & Soldiers HD
Cogs
Zen Bound 2
Cave Story+
The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb

Desura:

Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle
Humble Introversion Bundle
Dungeons of Dredmor
HIB2
HIB3
Humble Frozenbyte Bundle
Paranormal

Onlive:

Trine
Braid
Osmos

W:

gog:

Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition
Hitman Series
Deus Ex series

Steam:

Crusader Kings II: The Republic
Assassin's Creed 2
Galactic Civilizations 2

Thanks all!

Traded with: Accatone, Robette, K_1269.
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Physicser
UPDATED

Have: (all of them are from bundles and promos, so not much value, up for trade lots of them for one game for example)

Steam Key:
The Basement Collection
Offspring Fling
Zombie Shooter
Alien Shooter

Desura Key:
Leave Home
Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space
Paranormal
Aeon Command
Megabyte Punch
Depth Hunter
Hairy Tales
Beware Planet Earth!

Paypal

Want: Settlers 2: 10th Anniversary, opened for any offers.

Traded: AFnord, Suzaku-sama, Heretic777, eny4lios, Physicser
Post edited February 10, 2013 by tokisto
/edit
traded
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Vidikk
I'm looking for,

The Cave
Retro City Rampage
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Dawnguard and Dragonborn
New Vegas DLC's or Ultimate Edition
Doom 3 BFG Edition
Borderlands 2 Season Pass or single DLC's

I can offer a reasonable combination of these games below.

GOG
Any $10 game
The Witcher 2
Interplay Bundle Tier 1 (VR Soccer 96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Evolva, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, MAX + MAX 2 and Conquest of the New World)

Steam
Alan Wake American Nightmare (code)
GT Legends (code)
Red Faction Guerilla (gift)
Bloody Good Time (code)
Eufloria (gift)
Nexuiz Duel Mode DLC (gift)
Oil Rush (code)
New Star Soccer 5 (code)
SpaceChem (code)
Cortex Command (code)
Magicka (GG gift including Steam code)
Eschalon: Book 1 (code)
Ceville (code)
Trine (code)
Men of War: Condemned Heroes (code)
Humble Frozen Synapse Bundle (code; Frozen Synapse, Trauma and SpaceChem)

Indie Gala 9 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_9
Indie Gala 10 (full bundle) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indie_Gala#Indie_Gala_X

Gamersgate
AIM, AIM 2, A-Race Extreme Show, Alien Shooter Gold Pack, Cities in Motion, Cuban Missile Crisis, Cuban Missile Crisis Ice Crusade, Creature Conflict: The Cland Wars, Cannon Strike, Disciples 2 Gallean's Return, Desert Law, Death Track: Resurrection, Death to Spies Moment of Truth, Faces of War, Freight Tycoon, GTA San Andreas, Hellforces, Hard Truck Apocalypse Rise of Clans, King's Bounty: The Legend, Korea: Forgotten Conflict, Konung 2, King of the Road, Legendary, El Matador, Magicka, Mortyr 2093-1944, Off-Road Drive, Planet Alcatraz, Pacific Storm, RC Cars, Reign: Conflict on Nations, Renegade Ops, Real Warfare: 1242, Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades, Snajper, Spells of Gold, Streets of Moscow, Space Rangers, Space Rangers 2, Stalingrad, The Stalin Subway, Star Wolves, Star Wolves 3: Civil War, Swashbucklers Blue vs Grey, Timothy, Gooka - The Mystery of Janatris, Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen, Theatre of War 2: Battle for Caen Special Edition, Theatre of War 2: Centauro, Theatre of War 2: Kursk 1943, Theatre of War 3: Korea, The Stalin Subway: Red Veil, UAZ Racing 4x4, Vivisector: Beast Within, Whirlwind of Vietnam, World War I, XIII Century - Death of Glory and Zombie Shooter
Have :

Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon with Path to War DLC, Company of Heroes with Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valour - Steam Keys

Titan Quest - Steam Key

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Goty (Does not include Winter Assault or other Standalone Expansions) Steam Key

Cryostasis - Steam Key

Want :

For the Key that has the big bundle of games (Darksiders, Red Faction & Company of heroes) I am asking for a $9.99 GOG, I am including the additional Path to War key for Red Faction as it is essentially part of the set. Or I will accept Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Kareteka or R6 Lockdown on Steam for the bundle.

For Titan Quest, Cryostasis and Dawn of War a $5.99 GOG each.

Or if you want everything I have here I will trade for Neverwinter Nights 2 (GOG) or 3 $5.99 GOGs

Sorry but lowest Rep goes first unless I have traded with you in the past.

Thanks for looking.
After setting priorities in my game collection I've discovered that some games I'd probably never play (sic!) so I've decided to trade away a selection of 1C games from Gamersgate for Gangsters: Organized Crime (currently $2.99 here on GOG). They all come from the 1C Complete Pack, but I've kept the rest to myself. All games below DRM Free according to Gamersgate:

A Farewell to Dragons
A-Race Extreme Show
A.I.M
A.I.M 2
Adrenalin
Alien Shooter Gold Pack
Borderzone
Brigade E5 – New Jagged Union
Cannon Strike
Classic Car Racing
Creature Conflict: The Clan Wars
Cryostasis
Cuban Missile Crisis: Ice Crusade
Death Track: Resurrection
Desert Law
Dusk-12
El Matador
Faces of War
Fairytale about Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya
Freight Tycoon
Gooka – The Mystery of Janatris
Hard Truck Apocalypse
Hard Truck Apocalypse: Rise of the clans
Hellforces
King of the Road
King's Bounty: The Legend
Konung 2
Mortyr 2093-1944
Off-Road Drive
Planet Alcatraz
Snajper
Spells of Gold
Stalingrad
Streets of Moscow
Swashbucklers Blue vs. Grey
The Stalin Subway
The Stalin Subway: Red Veil
Timothy
UAZ Racing 4x4
Vivisector: Beast Within
Whirlwind of Vietnam
World War 1
[EDIT] You Are Empty

Quality ranges from rather poor to surprisingly good (cryostasis, faces of war, king's bounty). The trick is that I want to trade all or none of them :)
Post edited February 09, 2013 by maciek
Iain: Have :

Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon with Path to War DLC, Company of Heroes with Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valour - Steam Keys

Titan Quest - Steam Key

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Goty (Does not include Winter Assault or other Standalone Expansions) Steam Key

Cryostasis - Steam Key

Want :

For the Key that has the big bundle of games (Darksiders, Red Faction & Company of heroes) I am asking for a $9.99 GOG, I am including the additional Path to War key for Red Faction as it is essentially part of the set. Or I will accept Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Kareteka or R6 Lockdown on Steam for the bundle.

Or if you want everything I have here I will trade for Neverwinter Nights 2 (GOG) or 3 $5.99 GOGs

Thanks for looking.
I have tried to ignore your posts for the most part, but I have to ask. Why are you trying to get a $9.99 GOG for what appears to me to be the THQ Humble Bundle key, and an additional $5.99 GOG each for the other two keys that were in that same bundle?

The only game you appear to be offering that isn't a Humble Bundle key, has been bundled in at least 3 other bundle that I have seen, and you want $5.99 for it as well?
Iain: Have :

Titan Quest - Steam Key

Cryostasis - Steam Key

Want :

Thanks for looking.
jlg6184: I have tried to ignore your posts for the most part, but I have to ask. Why are you trying to get a $9.99 GOG for what appears to me to be the THQ Humble Bundle key, and an additional $5.99 GOG each for the other two keys that were in that same bundle?

The only game you appear to be offering that isn't a Humble Bundle key, has been bundled in at least 3 other bundle that I have seen, and you want $5.99 for it as well?
I have bought bundles and like you say spare copies with them being duplicated in other bundles.

I bought the Humble THQ for £20 (Yes sterling) to try and help out THQ at the time but the only game I needed form that was Saints Row 3 as I already owned all the other titles.

If someone wants them I think it is a fair asking price as buying the games separate would cost way more than that, if no one wants them then I may give them away in a few months to Steam friends.

Secondly, take a closer look at this thread, you will see that many users are offering titles that have been posted up in bundles previously. So I do feel it is quite offensive that you single me out and get on your high horse when there are other users getting shot of spare copies in the same way.

I bet though if we put these games up as a giveaway people would want them no doubt.
jlg6184: I have tried to ignore your posts for the most part, but I have to ask. Why are you trying to get a $9.99 GOG for what appears to me to be the THQ Humble Bundle key, and an additional $5.99 GOG each for the other two keys that were in that same bundle?

Iain: I have bought bundles and like you say spare copies with them being duplicated in other bundles.

I bought the Humble THQ for £20 (Yes sterling) to try and help out THQ at the time but the only game I needed form that was Saints Row 3 as I already owned all the other titles.

If someone wants them I think it is a fair asking price as buying the games separate would cost way more than that, if no one wants them then I may give them away in a few months to Steam friends.

Secondly, take a closer look at this thread, you will see that many users are offering titles that have been posted up in bundles previously. So I do feel it is quite offensive that you single me out and get on your high horse when there are other users getting shot of spare copies in the same way.

I bet though if we put these games up as a giveaway people would want them no doubt.
I don't think the point jlg was making is that people don't want those games, but rather that your valuation of them is a bit too high for most people. You say you paid quite a bit more than necessary to buy the bundle in order to help out THQ, but these trades wouldn't help them, so that motivation isn't there. Add to this the fact that tons of people bought them when they were in bundles, and you get a fairly small valuation. And yes, buying them separately would be more expensive, but again, they were in bundles, so there are many people with spare keys, thus driving down the value of said keys.
Iain: I have bought bundles and like you say spare copies with them being duplicated in other bundles.

Fair enough. I was wrong to single you out, when I could have just as easily messaged you. I was curious, more on your asking prices as opposed to the fact you were doing it.

I understand it is common place to attempt to trade of excess bundle keys, but I was having issues with the amount that was being asked in return. You answered that, so I will leave you be.

Also, I am sure you are right, if you did a giveaway, people would enter, and some would enter even though they owned the games already.

jlg6184: Fair enough. I was wrong to single you out, when I could have just as easily messaged you. I was curious, more on your asking prices as opposed to the fact you were doing it.

I understand it is common place to attempt to trade of excess bundle keys, but I was having issues with the amount that was being asked in return. You answered that, so I will leave you be.

Also, I am sure you are right, if you did a giveaway, people would enter, and some would enter even though they owned the games already.
Fair enough, misunderstanding thats all.

If no one wants it I do have a few friends on Steam that don't own the games so will just give them away when one of their birthdays land. If someone wants them here I am always open to reasonable deals and offers.
[H] [Keys]
Dawn of War 2 Franchise Pack - steam
Titan Quest Gold - steam
King Arthur Collections - steam
Defcon - steam
Edna and Harvey - steam
Men of War : Assault Squad - steam
Two Worlds II : steam
Amazon Gift Cards

[W]
Steam
Dawn of War Crusade and Soulstorm expansions
Port Royale 3 New Adventures DLC
Gratuitous Space Battles Outcast DLC
Borderlands 2 Season Pass
Offers
GOG
Jagged Alliance 2, JA2 Unfinished Business, JA2 Wildfire
Ultima Series Collection (except U7)
Both Total Annhilation Series
Might and Magic Collections (M&M 7-9, HoMM 1-4)

completed trades with : rodrolliv, zenphic, VVhiteVVolf , Iain (The artist formerly known as Iainmet), worlddan, Licurg, Detlik, Ian, Foxhack, madmate, ashwald, rambell, grynn, Heretic777, Alfie3000, retsuseiba, Aniki, K_1269, FiatLux
Post edited February 15, 2013 by misfire200
closed
Post edited February 09, 2013 by Qwertyman