It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Ian for the Saints Row 2 key. You sir are amazing :D
Post edited January 31, 2013 by Zangtesu
Sending a thank you out to bigpoppaping for another smooth trade.
[W]
MS Arcade/Indie Bundle from Amazon ($4.99 with coupon)

[H] (in a few days)
Same valor on Steam, GamersGate, Paypal, GOG.. Anything your heart desires (being $4,99, of course ;p) ...

Well, I'm just asking for help here, as I'm having problems with CC right now and probably I'll not be able to buy it before tomorrow (02/02), when the promo ends.. But I'll return it as soon as I've sorted things out, probably on next week...
maybe you have a spare and unused coupon?

Thank you!

edit: oh, I'm also interested on the Groupees KISS bundle (5 bucks), same as above, if you wanna help me... ;p
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Stooner
Fictionvision: Sending a thank you out to bigpoppaping for another smooth trade.
Thanks to you as well, 2 very smooth and easy trades.
[DATA EXPUNGED]

TRADED WITH:

Gazoinks, lowyhong, ne_zavarj, summitus, gyokzoli, Cassidy, carnival73, metalkidz, K_1269, didamangi, VVhiteVVolf, Foxhack, Hawk52, ashwald, JMich.
Post edited February 07, 2013 by ABH20
[H]

Steam keys:
Fallout 3 GOTY
Rage
Rogue Warrior

[W]

GoG:
Neverwinter Nights 2 Complete

Steam:
BG:EE
borderlands 2 season pass

Offers
[H]

Steam keys:

Mark of Ninja
Binding of Issac +Wrath of Lamb
Fable TLC
Majesty Gold - HD

[W]

Dungeon Defenders - Steam
Iron Brigade - Steam
Offers
Post edited February 01, 2013 by bobo797
Looking for "King's Bounty : Warriors of the North"

What I have
I've got Victoria II from the latest Indie Gala. Maybe someone is interested in trading it for Europa Universalis III Chronicles that was given away by Paradox for free?
I'm also looking for Europa Univeralis 3.
If anyone doesn't want their free copy, pm me & maybe we can work something out.

And Jagged Alliance (the first one) while it's on sale.

I have a list of Steam & Gamersgate games available.
Post edited February 01, 2013 by Rodzaju
Have:

Duke Nukem 3D on GOG

Want: one of the games currently on sale

Ghost master
Any of the pinball games currently on sale

PM me if you are interested
(Have) The Path [Steam key from IR]

(Want) King's Bounty: Warriors of the North [Steam key from Groupees]

Thanks!
WANT

Mark of the Ninja
Fable III

HAVE

http://www.gog.com/promo/strategy_first_weekend_promo_010213
Have :

Darksiders, Red Faction Armageddon with Path to War DLC, Company of Heroes with Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valour - Steam Keys

Titan Quest Steam Key

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Goty (Does not include Winter Assault or other Standalone Expansions) Steam Key

Want :

For the Key that has the big bundle of games (Darksiders, Red Faction & Company of heroes) I am asking for a $9.99 GOG, I am including the additional Path to War key for Red Faction as it is essentially part of the set. Or I will accept Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, Kareteka or R6 Lockdown on Steam for the bundle.

For Titan Quest and Dawn of War a $5.99 GOG each.

Or if you want everything I have here I will trade for Neverwinter Nights 2 (GOG), Delta Force Boot Camp (Steam) or 3 $5.99 GOGs

Sorry but lowest Rep goes first unless I have traded with you in the past.

Thanks for looking.
Updated offer