It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rodzaju: Well if you DO want a GG copy of Zombie Shooter, I'll happily trade....
;-}
Ha! Well, maybe I'll trade my copy for yours then. :)
Updated :

Looking for any 2 of the following: (All GOG)

Tex Murphy : Overseer
Heroes of Might and Magic V bundle(Counts as two)
Gothic
Runaway 1
Runaway 2
Robin Hood

I am offering for 2 of the above:

Prototype Bundle (1, 2 + DLC Steam)
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Origin)
Settlers 7 (GG)
4x DOTA 2 gifts (you can hand out to whomever you would like)
Complete AI War Bundle for the MAC (GG)
Any 2 games from the current interplay deal(or another game of equal value of your choice)

It would be much appreciated, looking to make a deal=) You can check a previous post of my haves/wants for a list of the trades I have made.
-
Post edited November 16, 2012 by klaattu
Rodzaju: Well if you DO want a GG copy of Zombie Shooter, I'll happily trade....
;-}
adambiser: Ha! Well, maybe I'll trade my copy for yours then. :)
You've got a PM, though it's not about Zombie Shooter.
adambiser: Ha! Well, maybe I'll trade my copy for yours then. :)
ashwald: You've got a PM, though it's not about Zombie Shooter.
I'm gonna assume that you're talking to Adam here, cos I don't have a pm!!
Rodzaju: I'm gonna assume that you're talking to Adam here, cos I don't have a pm!!
Yes, sorry about that.
Updated

[Have]
Geneforge Saga for Steam
Every Steam key in Humble Android Bundle 4 except Machinarium and Superbrothers

[Want]
Any of the Following

Blood (GOG)
Ultima 1+2+3 (GOG)
Crusader: No Remorse (GOG)
Quake II (Steam)

Successful Trades with: Rodzaju
Post edited November 15, 2012 by DraculaMarth
ashwald:
Thanks for the trade!
ashwald:
adambiser: Thanks for the trade!
Thanks as well! :)
Post edited November 15, 2012 by ashwald
eny4lios: [Have]
CS: COMPLETE 2012 With CS:GO (Steam Gİft)
Transformers™: War for Cybertron™ (Steam Gift)
Medieval II: Total War™ (Steam Gift)
Limbo (Steam Gift)
Edge (Steam Gift)
New Star Soccer 5 (Steam Key)
Humble Indie Bundle 6 (Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter )
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Steam Key)
Crayon Physics Deluxe (Steam Key)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP (Steam Key)
The Victoria 2 All DLCs (Steam Keys)
The Witcher (GOG)
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition (Origin Key) (GONE to Carnival73)
Prototype 2 Radnet DLC (Steam Key)
30x DOTA 2
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin Key)
[Want]

New Game Offers from Steam....
Darksiders 2
Darksiders 2 Season pass from amazon or gamersgate., sale %66
Orcs Must Die 2 Two pack from gamersgate two pack only 12,5

Thank you Carnival73 for trade.
Thanks again, man! =D
Want: [GOG] Evolva

Have: [GOG] one code for Interplay PWYW's lowest tier, which includes VR Soccer '96, Kingdom: The Far Reaches, Screamer, Shattered Steel, Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business, M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2, Conquest of the New World... and Evolva.

Yes, I already technically own the game I want, but unfortunately I can't redeem it without redeeming the other 7 games too. I do not want to clutter my shelf with games I do not intend to play, so I'm willing to give them all in exchange for a game currently at $2.99
Reposting!

[H]

Splinter cell: Chaos Theory (ubisoft key)
Splinter cell: Double agent (ubisoft key)
Starvoid steam gift
Shattered horizon guest passes

[W]

Any steam offers

PS: Orcs must die 2, Limbo and Trine 2 are my top priorities but i will consider any offers.
I will gladly trade first.
jpolastre:
You could ask support to split that game out for you. They have done that before, I believe.
Saw this on the www.steamgifts.com forum, and figured it might be useful here.

Checking out user profiles:

As you may know if you tried to click on a user’s name on steamtrades, steamtrades profiles are not yet active. However, steamgifts and steamtrades use the same usernames. This means that, by replacing the “trades” part of the address to “gifts” you can get a lot of information on the user; most importantly the date the user was registered to steamgifts. You can also view the steam community profile from this page. Use these two sources of information to determine how trustable the person is based on:

When they joined steamgifts (3 months ago is my preferred minimum).

When they set up a steam profile (newer profiles, say made in 2011, is not a heartwarming sign).

How many games they have on steam and what is the value of those games (do not count exploited keys in your valuation of the games and also remember to take regional differences into account). You may use
ddgamer price calculator or
steamcalculator

Do they have a trade or VAC ban on status? Trade bans are a definite warning and means stay the hell away as this user has scammed users before or traded in things he/she shouldn’t have. VAC bans are an indication that the person you are dealing with is not entirely honorable and may cheat you (as he has already cheated in the game).

How to trade safe

O.K. so now that we have discussed how to trade, let us now talk about how to trade safe. The first thing you should do is visit this thread by megarobot. It has a list of all scammers that have attempted to scam users of this site and he uses a process where scammers are added based on proof (so it is a pretty good and accurate list). Choose to block these characters on the blacklist for your own security or do not do so at your own risk. Read the section on "How to Report a Scammer" for information on how the proof data is/should be collected just in case you come across one as well. So now that you are geared up to report a scammer, let us talk about how to avoid one entirely.

Use the profile information as a guide. The above section gives details, hence I shall not go over it again.

Always try to use the built-in trade interface on steam to conduct your trades. If the person cannot trade using this because their gift is not tradable, they must go first. When they do, make sure you accept the gift and the item is safely in your inventory or library before trading it off. Some people recall their gifts after sending and then claim you accepted the gift and accuse you of scamming (see the official reporting thread for some examples) in an attempt to get you to hand over the games. Note that this applies to all forms of non-tradable games including keys.

If both of your games are not tradable, decide who goes first based on: 1. profile information as described above; 2. trade reputation (check their steam profile to see how many successful trades they seem to have; although this may be manipulated by some to boost their profiles artificially and make them seem legit).

NEVER trade for keys considered exploited. This includes MW3 now too, btw as well as Dead Island, Dirt 3 and eets.

If you have a shoddy internet connection, say so from the start and also conduct any bargaining before hand.

Do not send your game or key (i.e. in the case of non-tradable items) to the other side before the terms of the deal have been clearly stated and the other side has expressed their acceptance of such terms.
Looking for a Dont Starve key for steam. I have some games I am willing to trade, and I am willing to trade a couple for a key.

Omegalodon for Desura
Majesty 2 for steam
Lead And Gold for steam
Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition for steam
Hearts Of Iron II for steam
Sacred Gold for steam
Dark Fall: Lost Souls for steam
Space Empires V for steam