It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: I would have done that deal with him there and then, without hesitation. What does he do? He goes offline.

I don't understand it.
....maybe the games dislike us lol.
Reposting, and also noting that I'd give all of them for Amnesia, I don't care about 1-to-1 trades.

Have-
Steam keys for:
Majesty Gold - HD
Majesty 2 Collection

Want-
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (Steam sale for $4.99)

Edit: Traded with CymTyr, thanks man!
Post edited October 31, 2012 by doccarnby
Have:

Dota 2

Want:

Edna & Harvey
gameon: He goes offline.

I don't understand it.
Actually, I tried posting it from work, and it wouldn't go through. Just before leaving, I posted again, and it finally did post, but I had to leave to go home. Currently here, and PM'ed you.
@ashwald unfortunately, it's one code only, and I'd rather finish my Interplay collection than getting (yet another) game in my backlog that I doubt I'll find time to play. Maybe you and gameon could come to an agreement though, otherwise send me a message on the next Interplay promo, and we'll work something out.
gameon: He goes offline.

I don't understand it.
JMich: Actually, I tried posting it from work, and it wouldn't go through. Just before leaving, I posted again, and it finally did post, but I had to leave to go home. Currently here, and PM'ed you.
@ashwald unfortunately, it's one code only, and I'd rather finish my Interplay collection than getting (yet another) game in my backlog that I doubt I'll find time to play. Maybe you and gameon could come to an agreement though, otherwise send me a message on the next Interplay promo, and we'll work something out.
Cool, i understand. Unfortunately for ashwald, i dont own any of the games in that key, so they would be automatically redeemed. (apart from jagged alliance 2 unfinished business, and conquest of the new world)
Post edited October 31, 2012 by gameon
JMich: Actually, I tried posting it from work, and it wouldn't go through. Just before leaving, I posted again, and it finally did post, but I had to leave to go home. Currently here, and PM'ed you.
gameon: Cool, i understand. Unfortunately for ashwald, i dont own any of the games in that key, so they would be automatically redeemed. (apart from jagged alliance 2 unfinished business, and conquest of the new world)
...and I own both of these. Oh well. Plenty of time till January. :)
+1 to Doccarnby for an excellent trade. Thanks, man.

~Cym
Good trading with you Jmich. Trustworthy trader.
I have something a bit different to trade here.

I have a key for Mojangs new game Scrolls, got it with my subscription to PC Gamer and its just not my kind of thing at all. You have to register at www,mojang.com then follow onscreen instructions and enter the key there.

This key will give you access to the closed Alpha, open Beta and the full final game once officially released.

I am asking for a GOG game as a trade up to the value of $9.99, depends on what I am after, may well be a $6 game.

To trade with me please link to a post you have made on the forum previously when sending me a PM so I can then click PM by your username to make sure everything matvhes up given the whole mess with scammers last weekend.

I am also requesting that members that have joined within the last 2 months supply a game to me before the code for Scrolls will be given out.
Thanks for the trade Detlik! +1 :)
Thanks for trade Ashwald and Klaattu, really amazing traders. +1
Updated
Post edited November 02, 2012 by Suzaku-sama
Have:
Civilization V (steam trade)

Want:
Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition (steam)
or
Gobliiins Pack, Pid, and Incredipede (gog) (with the sale it's 24.97, and Civ5 is 29.99, if that is any matter)

Previous successful trades:
Hawk52 (I think), and nmillar (for certain). :)
AFnord: Will only trade with established members of the community. If you are willing to trade, please quote any part of this post, so that I can easily check that you are the real deal through clicking on the PM button.
Hit me up if you still want Ghostbusters. Quoting for verification purposes.
Traded Scrolls for Simon the Sorceror 1&2 with KiPhish

Excellent trade, very easy