It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

good day good gog users
Post edited September 29, 2012 by swordtut
I have the HiB 6 extras steam key (Jamestown, Gratious Space Battles, BIT.TRIP RUNNER and Wizorb). I already have 3 of them, and I'm only missing Wizorb. So, I trade those 4 games for a Wizorb Steam key. I get the game I'm missing, you get 3 extra games with a single Wizorb purchase.
Post edited September 26, 2012 by dipsal
I must say that I am a bit disappointed by this topic as it is not really a trading forum anymore... at least for people looking for interesting trades.

If you remove steam keys that came with bundles (which is already not very ethical if you keep the drm-free copy for yourself) and leftovers from 1C bundle from the topic, there's not much to see.

Too sad...
sebarnolds: I must say that I am a bit disappointed by this topic as it is not really a trading forum anymore... at least for people looking for interesting trades.

If you remove steam keys that came with bundles (which is already not very ethical if you keep the drm-free copy for yourself) and leftovers from 1C bundle from the topic, there's not much to see.

Too sad...
Keep the faith, there's always interesting games up for trading.

Also, if you are after an interesting trade, then offer something interesting for trading, lol.
gameon: Also, if you are after an interesting trade, then offer something interesting for trading, lol.
sounds fair...
Post edited September 26, 2012 by dyscode
Well, I only have a tradable copy of Renegade Ops but I wouldn't trade anything for a steam key that comes from a bundle.

Besides, most of the times, the bundles offer drm-free / steam / desura versions of one game and people shouldn't trade the steam key and keep the drm-free version. The bundle offers several means to access the game, not several copies.
Have
Gamersgate

A.I.M 2, Men of War, Men of War Red tide, Space Rangers, Black market, Star wolves, Zombie shooter
want
Nexus the Jupiter incident
Post edited September 26, 2012 by Whitewraith
sebarnolds: Well, I only have a tradable copy of Renegade Ops but I wouldn't trade anything for a steam key that comes from a bundle.
I take it thats a gamersgate key?
sebarnolds: Well, I only have a tradable copy of Renegade Ops but I wouldn't trade anything for a steam key that comes from a bundle.
gameon: I take it thats a gamersgate key?
No, it is Steam tradable copy of the game.
[DATA EXPUNGED]
Post edited September 28, 2012 by ABH20
[Want]

I'm looking to acquire past Indie Royale Bundles with beat the minimum games and music albums included. If you have any unused gift keys, let's make a deal. FYI: I already own The Gone Fishin' Bundle, The Getaway Bundle and The Back To School Bundle.

[Have]

-Money to buy something you want.
-Tex Murphy Kickstarter code for any game in the series (GOG)
-Realms Of Arkania 1+2 (GOG)
Post edited September 26, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
[H] HIB 2 code, HIB 3 code, HIB 4 code (all for steam)

[W] steam codes for Worms blast and worms pinball
edit. gone
Post edited September 27, 2012 by kalmis666
morciu: [H] HIB 2 code, HIB 3 code, HIB 4 code (all for steam)

[W] steam codes for Worms blast and worms pinball
Happy to do that if your HIB4 has Cave Story+, PM me