It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

*DONE*
Post edited September 14, 2012 by Leroux
Leroux: Is anyone interested in one of the BIB3 games? I only want Kaptain Brawe for myself, but the minimum is two games.
If it's possible to get two copies of the same game then I'd be more than happy to have a Kaptain myself.
Leroux: Is anyone interested in one of the BIB3 games? I only want Kaptain Brawe for myself, but the minimum is two games.
ashwald: If it's possible to get two copies of the same game then I'd be more than happy to have a Kaptain myself.
It's not, but if you've got a little patience, maybe we can working something out. No promises yet, but I might get back to you.
Are you looking to trade or gift the 2nd game?
ashwald: If it's possible to get two copies of the same game then I'd be more than happy to have a Kaptain myself.
Leroux: It's not, but if you've got a little patience, maybe we can working something out. No promises yet, but I might get back to you.
Patience is not a problem. :)
gameon: Are you looking to trade or gift the 2nd game?
Whoops, I guess I overlooked your post. Sorry, I've already traded with someone else. :/
(GG)

Theatre of War 3 Korea and Real Warfare: 1242
Cuban Missile Crisis and Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades
Stalingrad

These games have been sitting here a while so
IF ANYONE WANTS ONE OF THE GAMES just pm me and I will give it away
Post edited September 15, 2012 by Whitewraith
gameon: Are you looking to trade or gift the 2nd game?
Leroux: Whoops, I guess I overlooked your post. Sorry, I've already traded with someone else. :/
No probs mate, i appreciate the response anyway.
*snip*
Post edited September 14, 2012 by carnival73
How much is a Natural Selection 2 Steam Gift worth ?
ne_zavarj: How much is a Natural Selection 2 Steam Gift worth ?
http://store.steampowered.com/
I would trade mine for The Sims Medieval + Pirates and Nobles bundle ( they are now on sale on GameFly and Nuuvem ) or for 2x $9.99 GOG game .
Post edited September 15, 2012 by ne_zavarj
Post edited September 15, 2012 by Barry_Woodward
Barry_Woodward: I received a code as a reward for backing the Tex Murphy Kickstarter campaign that will allow the user to select one of any of the four Tex Murphy games. Since I already purchased all of the games in the series, I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading another GOG game for the code?
:(
I have some Steam codes to offer for Steam or GOG games.

Company of Heroes
Magicka
Renegade Ops
Serious Sam Double D
Post edited September 16, 2012 by grynn