It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gameon: I am interested in getting Tiny and big in the Indie Fort six pack from Gamers Gate.

Trouble is that i'm not interested in anything else really. I was wondering if anyone has something they'd trade for any 2 other games in the selection?

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/indiefort-bundle
carnival73: Anything else you would be willing to trade for Tiny/Big? I'm about to get the six pack but only want five games and have Tiny/Big already on this site.
(sent by pm also)

Well i'm interested. But if i was to buy Urban Chaos for you, then that would be around the same price as me buying the 3 game pack which includes Tiny and big.

So it'd have to be something that is a third of the price of the 3 game bundle...
carnival73: Anything else you would be willing to trade for Tiny/Big? I'm about to get the six pack but only want five games and have Tiny/Big already on this site.
gameon: (sent by pm also)

Well i'm interested. But if i was to buy Urban Chaos for you, then that would be around the same price as me buying the 3 game pack which includes Tiny and big.

So it'd have to be something that is a third of the price of the 3 game bundle...
Just replied back....I might have a solution that will give you two copies of Tiny/Big seeing as there's nothing else in the Fort you want and the extra Tiny/Big would make for a good gift or at least have decent trade value in the future with others who don't mind hosting a Gate account.
*Snip*
Post edited September 14, 2012 by carnival73
Old Post.
Post edited September 18, 2012 by K_1269
Boom!
[Have] (steam tradable)
Renegade Ops
Binary Domain

[Want]
Deathspank (Steam)
I Am Alive (Steam)
Lands of Lore 3 (GOG)
Prince of Persia 1-3 (GOG)
Post edited September 12, 2012 by sebarnolds
Hey you all,

I have a spare copy of the point-and-click Adventure game 'Yesterday' on Gamersgate.com.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-YESTERDAY/yesterday

Anyone interested in trading it for another game? If so, tell me what you can or would like to trade.

THE GAME HAS BEEN TRADED!
Post edited September 15, 2012 by jonaschl
[Have]
Neighbours From Hell 2 (GamersGate)

[Want]
XII
Krush, Kill, n Destroy Xtreme
Quest For Glory 1-5
To The Moon
Splinter Cell
Evil Genius (Loved this one when I was younger, but the disc vanished a while ago)
Darklands
Arx Fatalis
Colonization
Zork: Grand Inquisitor
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
Neverwinter Nights
KOTOR 2 (Steam)
Iron Brigade (Steam)
Post edited September 15, 2012 by ne_zavarj
*revised*
Post edited September 14, 2012 by carnival73
carnival73: [H]

AirBuccaneers HD (Alpha) Loot & Booty Pack (Gate)

[W]

Offers - I'm basically looking for something less online server dependent. MMO's don't live forever.
You guys can trust carnival73 with any deals. Great guy, easy to trade with. I did a trade for Tiny and Big which i'm very happy about. Thanks again!
carnival73: [H]

AirBuccaneers HD (Alpha) Loot & Booty Pack (Gate)

[W]

Offers - I'm basically looking for something less online server dependent. MMO's don't live forever.
gameon: You guys can trust carnival73 with any deals. Great guy, easy to trade with. I did a trade for Tiny and Big which i'm very happy about. Thanks again!
Thanks, man. The same can be said for you.
Maybe GOG can implement a comment section in our profiles when they do their next site remodeling.
gameon: You guys can trust carnival73 with any deals. Great guy, easy to trade with. I did a trade for Tiny and Big which i'm very happy about. Thanks again!
carnival73: Thanks, man. The same can be said for you.
Maybe GOG can implement a comment section in our profiles when they do their next site remodeling.
A feedback system like on ebay and amazon (for classifieds stuff) would be good. Problem is, all the previous deals i've successfully done would have been forgotten. Oh well, i'm happy with the trades i've done anyway. Word of mouth for the win. Lol.
carnival73: Thanks, man. The same can be said for you.
gameon: A feedback system like on ebay and amazon (for classifieds stuff) would be good. Problem is, all the previous deals i've successfully done would have been forgotten. Oh well, i'm happy with the trades i've done anyway. Word of mouth for the win. Lol.
Fortunately, so far, GOG has been pretty decent with the trade thing - it also isn't as big of thing as it is on Steam.
Have
- Just Cause 2 steam key

Want
- Dawnguard :)