It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is the GMG referral working again? How does it work exactly? Anyone here used it recently? Thanks.
Heretic777: Is the GMG referral working again? How does it work exactly? Anyone here used it recently? Thanks.
http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo

yes but this time you have to spend minimum 2$ to recieve money from what I understand.
[H]
Napoleon Total War - Imperial edition
Frozenbyte Collection (tradable)

[W]
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2: Retribution Complete Pack - It's 50% off
Heretic777: Is the GMG referral working again? How does it work exactly? Anyone here used it recently? Thanks.
danteveli: http://www.greenmangaming.co.uk/?gmgr=biqevajo

yes but this time you have to spend minimum 2$ to recieve money from what I understand.
And we both get $10 credit after initial $2 purchase?
Heretic777: And we both get $10 credit after initial $2 purchase?
Nope, just $2. Or you can use uk ref link to get $3.17 (=£2).
Heretic777: And we both get $10 credit after initial $2 purchase?
nagytow: Nope, just $2. Or you can use uk ref link to get $3.17 (=£2).
Good to know. Its not a very good deal after all. Thanks.
I'm thinking about getting another Indie Gala before its over, but i'm confused about the BONUS gifts.

I bought the Care Bear bundle during the first week, so do i qualify for the 3 extra gifts if i buy 1 gift?

Or does it only apply to the Epic bundle?

If anyone can explain the BONUS scheme to me, i would really appreciate it. Thanks.
I have:

World of Goo (Steam Key)
Faerie Solitaire (Steam Key)

I want:

The Android Humble Bundle 2 (www.humblebundle.com) beating the average
Have:
x3 Super Monday Night Combats (Steam Tradable)

Want:
Anything else you might have for Steam
Post edited March 20, 2012 by Ki11s0n3
SOLD - thanks to TheWhiteRose :)
Post edited March 20, 2012 by Heretic777
And it's gone!
Post edited March 21, 2012 by bansama
dont know the price of the dlc but you should easily be able to get 30-40$ stuff for that cs
bansama: I have a tradeable copy of the CS:GO beta.

I'm looking for:

Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC (weapons pack and Dead Kel which releases later today on Steam)
Should be able to help you out when I get home (2 hours time) if nobody else has volunteered in the meantime.
nmillar: Should be able to help you out when I get home (2 hours time) if nobody else has volunteered in the meantime.
Thanks for the offer. Someone else has offered to help tomorrow morning. If that doesn't work out, I'll let you know.
Have: Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Soulstorm (Steam Key)

Want: Paypal $7

I have very good trading rep on GOG and Steam.