It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lol, I feel quite dumb right now. I misread Benkii's post and thought he was asking for the first Witcher game, not preorder of the 3rd :facepalm:
Disregard my Fallout trade. My code appears to have been discontinued.
BenKii: I have a key for Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. Would like to trade for Witcher 3 Preorder but don't know if it is still usable.
This is the second "trade" request I've seen for this game in the last 24 hours, the other from another user named

gwojtak

who has also made an edit to his post to note that the codes no longer work. Just throwing it out there.
Lots of us still have a not-working code for the Fallouts. At this point, I'd say that Bethesda is clearly not coming anytime soon, and even if they came, I don't think they would allow the codes to work again so many people could get the games for free. The best thing GOG could do is remove those codes from everybody's list of gifts.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by rodrolliv
rodrolliv: ... The best thing GOG could do is remove those codes from everybody's list of gifts.
Yep, definitely. I would be glad to get rid of this dead key from the gifts list.
Post edited June 18, 2014 by adambiser
rodrolliv: ... The best thing GOG could do is remove those codes from everybody's list of gifts.
DeMignon: Yep, definitely. I would be glad to get rid of this dead key from the gifts list.
You could ask support to get rid of it. That's what I did, anyway.
DeMignon: Yep, definitely. I would be glad to get rid of this dead key from the gifts list.
Grargar: You could ask support to get rid of it. That's what I did, anyway.
You can give it to me. Every few days I'll type it into my "Redeem" link, my eyes will light up with Fallout Goodness and then my heart will come crashing down as those three games return a "Code Not Eligible" response. Yes, I'm a bit of a masochist.
A little something to make trades safer:

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_list_of_people_ive_successfully_traded_with
Post edited June 17, 2014 by ashwald
Grargar: You could ask support to get rid of it. That's what I did, anyway.
Ah, good. I'm going to contact them after the sale, when the current workload has cooled down a bit.
[Want] (from the Summer flash sales, only looking for GOG games)
1954 Alcatraz
Broken Age Season Pass
Ether One Deluxe Edition
Jazzpunk
Octodad
The Blackwell Epiphany
The Consortium: Master Edition
Tower of Guns
Unholy Heights
Windforge

[Have] (All GOG. All keys originated with me.)
Long list of GOG games.

If you're interested, PM me an offer.

I've traded with: adambiser, gbaz69, worlddan, phaolo (x2), HeDanny, Alephnot, wanderer_27 (x3), Celton88 (x2), Shambhala, djdarko (x3), Grargar, Tekkaman-James, JogsterXL, Grilledfish, Impaler26, Christoph89, EnforcerSunWoo (x2), srilumpa (x2), theslitherydeee, DeMignon. (Thanks for the smooth trades.)

Verification link.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Fuin
[W]
Gunpoint (Steam)
Painkiller Black Edition (GOG or Steam)
My list
Has anyone per chance snagged an extra copy of Amnesia: The Dark Descent? I am willing to trade something on current sale at/below/near the same value ($3.99) or you can have a look at the copious titles available for trade on my list.
BenKii: I have a key for Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics. Would like to trade for Witcher 3 Preorder but don't know if it is still usable.
Ixamyakxim: This is the second "trade" request I've seen for this game in the last 24 hours, the other from another user named

gwojtak

who has also made an edit to his post to note that the codes no longer work. Just throwing it out there.
And now, BenKii is asking about selling an account:

What if someone had a spare account with a game like the Fallout Trilogy, a game no one can purchase anymore, and they wanted to trade it for another game to be put on their primary account? Isn't that like trading gift codes on the Classifieds?
Ixamyakxim: This is the second "trade" request I've seen for this game in the last 24 hours, the other from another user named

gwojtak

He did that after I sent him the GOG news topic about codes being disabled.