It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

FuguNinja9001: .
vulchor: Edit: Oh, I do have a couple copies of The Witcher Enhanced Edition left over. If you don't have it yet and if you're really interested in playing it, I can toss you a key.
Thanks for welcoming the newcomers to GOG, Vulchor ;-)
vulchor: Sorry Venhiem, with a rep that low I can't honor your request. My apologies if you've been a victim of neg rep trolls. If you try you, and if you care, you can build it back up fairly quickly and painlessly. Or you can find someone else to hook you up. It's a great game, but after what happened with Craig Ethan, I'd want to make sure that the code will go to someone who both deserves it and will appreciate it.

Best of luck, Cheers!
Its OK, nothing new. Also, nope I can't build back my rep as long as this problem remains. All my posts even ones thanking and offering trade are downrepped. So the more I post the more I fall. Seondly since craig was offering the code for trade you might send that to me maybe he hasn't used it yet? That is if you want to.
vulchor:
Venhiem:
Can I ask why a game like The Witcher appeals to you? After seeing your posts you've made here and on Steamgifts over the last couple weeks/months, I'm just genuinely curious why. I say this because you seem to get distracted a lot, and have a lack of focus/attention and The Witcher is the anti-thesis of that type of personality. I apologize if I'm wrong about that but its just something I've observed.
And its not a question just for you but maybe the community as a whole, are there certain folks who love most every single game in every single genre if its not already part of their library?

Sorry this had to be directed at you but I've wanted to ask this question for a while now and since I'm actually an insomniac tonight (go figure), I'm spending way more time on this forum than I'm used to.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by teshra
teshra: Can I ask why a game like The Witcher appeals to you? After seeing your posts you've made here and on Steamgifts over the last couple weeks/months, I'm just genuinely curious why.
And its not a question just for you but maybe the community as a whole, are there certain folks who love most every single game in every single genre if its not already part of their library.

Sorry this had to be directed at you but I've wanted to ask this question for a while now and since I'm actually an insomniac tonight (go figure), I'm spending way more time on this forum than I'm used to.
Before asking for it I saw its trailer, screenshots, reviews and asked myself few times that did I really want it? Because normally RPGs don't appeal to me. But this one did, it seemed more like an adventure/action game with RPG elements that I was ready to forgive for the story alone. Also the game is open-world which means lots of things to explore, not much like some RPGs I know. So yeah thats why it seemed nice to me.
teshra: Can I ask why a game like The Witcher appeals to you? After seeing your posts you've made here and on Steamgifts over the last couple weeks/months, I'm just genuinely curious why.
And its not a question just for you but maybe the community as a whole, are there certain folks who love most every single game in every single genre if its not already part of their library.

Venhiem: Before asking for it I saw its trailer, screenshots, reviews and asked myself few times that did I really want it? Because normally RPGs don't appeal to me. But this one did, it seemed more like an adventure/action game with RPG elements that I was ready to forgive for the story alone. Also the game is open-world which means lots of things to explore, not much like some RPGs I know. So yeah thats why it seemed nice to me.
I think you might find yourself disappointed. The Witcher is more like Neverwinter Nights or Dragon Age than an Action/Adventure game.
Have To Trade on GoG:
Theme Hospital
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Pid

Want on GoG:
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus
Unholy Heights

I only deal in GoG Games. No Steam.
Venhiem: Before asking for it I saw its trailer, screenshots, reviews and asked myself few times that did I really want it? Because normally RPGs don't appeal to me. But this one did, it seemed more like an adventure/action game with RPG elements that I was ready to forgive for the story alone. Also the game is open-world which means lots of things to explore, not much like some RPGs I know. So yeah thats why it seemed nice to me.
vulchor: I think you might find yourself disappointed. The Witcher is more like Neverwinter Nights or Dragon Age than an Action/Adventure game.
Even though The Witcher uses a heavily modified Aurora engine (Neverwinter Nights) the gameply imo bears little resemblance. It is much more like Bioware's action/rpg hybrids like Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Mass Effect, and as you mentioned Dragon Age. I wouldn't consider any of those 3 series "pure" RPG.
Worms: Crazy Golf is gone! Still have the other ones.

vulchor: I don't really want any of those games, nor do I have any of the ones you're looking for, but I wanted to say welcome to the GOG forums and I hope you have a good time. Thanks for being respectful too, that fact alone makes me hope that you get what you're looking for. Septerra Core is a fantastic game, and I myself would have bought it for you had I not just spent way too much on the Insomnia and weekend sales.

Edit: Oh, I do have a couple copies of The Witcher Enhanced Edition left over. If you don't have it yet and if you're really interested in playing it, I can toss you a key.
Wow. I've only posted once and already people are offering stuff. Long live GOG! I do have a lot of games on GOG already, but if you do send it to me, it seems like something I could get into.

Happy GOG'ing everbody!
FuguNinja9001: Worms: Crazy Golf is gone! Still have the other ones.

vulchor: I don't really want any of those games, nor do I have any of the ones you're looking for, but I wanted to say welcome to the GOG forums and I hope you have a good time. Thanks for being respectful too, that fact alone makes me hope that you get what you're looking for. Septerra Core is a fantastic game, and I myself would have bought it for you had I not just spent way too much on the Insomnia and weekend sales.

Edit: Oh, I do have a couple copies of The Witcher Enhanced Edition left over. If you don't have it yet and if you're really interested in playing it, I can toss you a key.
FuguNinja9001: Wow. I've only posted once and already people are offering stuff. Long live GOG! I do have a lot of games on GOG already, but if you do send it to me, it seems like something I could get into.

Happy GOG'ing everbody!
Cool, I'm glad that you're becoming more active around here. Check your PM, I sent you my last Witcher EE key. Enjoy!
Updated
Have (Steam):
-Dust: An Elysian Tail
-Guacamelee! Gold Edition
-Anitchamber
-Fez
-Worms Blast
-Worms Pinball

If you want any of these games, please let me know what you have to offer, and we can reach an agreement

I have successfully, quickly and easily traded with:
-Exoanthrope
-dr.schliemann
Post edited May 18, 2014 by D3athR3aver
D3athR3aver: Have:
Superfrog HD
Worms Blast
Worms Pinball
Alien Breed Collection (1 + 2 + 3)

Want:
Long Live the Queen (Steam key)

Please note that I am willing to trade all the games on my "Have" list (as a package) for one key of Long Live the Queen
I just have a GoG key for Long Live the Queen, if that counts. I don't think many people shop on steam around here.
Another bump (all GOG ofc):

Have: Broken Age Season Pass + code for up to 9.99$ game
Want: Ether One Deluxe

Or make an offer (GOG games only) :-)
Trade List
D3athR3aver: Snip
Thanks to D3athR3aver for the quick and easy trade.