It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vulchor: The combat in the first game is one of the best combat systems in any modern action RPG for the PC. You'll have a ton of fun with that one. The second game is wonderfully detailed, but I didn't think the combat was as good as the first.

I can't wait to see what GOG does for the release of the Witcher 3, which is right around the corner. I hope to see you around celebrating, and I'd love to hear what you make of the first game when you've finished.
Oathe: Definitely. I need to put knights of honor away for a while now. Going to play Witcher for a few hours tomorrow can't wait. I've seen a lot of game play video of it and it looks great.
I'm actually a little jealous that you get to experience this game for the first time. As I said before, it was great having you hang out with us in the Insomnia Sale Tracker thread, do stay around and I hope to see you in more threads.

Now it's time to buy my baby boy a high chair! G'night folks.
Alterego1972: Hello guys,
This is my second post on Gog forums ^^ I'm on GOG since 2011 but my english is a little bit rusty lol

i'm very tired from this Spring Insomnia Sale but that was so fun to play it

Have :
(on GOG)
Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse $34.99 (bought $3.49)
Sam & Max Save the World $29.99 (bought $2.99)

Want :
(on GOG)
Cannon Fodder 2 $5.99
Leisure Suit Larry $9.99
Leisure Suit Larry: Magna Cum Laude: Uncut and Uncensored! $5.99
Outcast $5.99
Simon the Sorcerer $5.99
Simon the Sorcerer 2 $5.99
Simon the Sorcerer 3D $5.99
Spellforce 2: Dragon Storm $9.99
Spellforce 2: Shadow Wars $9.99
Spellforce Platinum $9.99

Thanks to real.geizterfahr for my first trade on GOG
Interested in trading Sam & Max Save the world for any of the 5.99 games?
Oathe: Definitely. I need to put knights of honor away for a while now. Going to play Witcher for a few hours tomorrow can't wait. I've seen a lot of game play video of it and it looks great.
vulchor: I'm actually a little jealous that you get to experience this game for the first time. As I said before, it was great having you hang out with us in the Insomnia Sale Tracker thread, do stay around and I hope to see you in more threads.

Now it's time to buy my baby boy a high chair! G'night folks.
I'll be around I've really enjoyed being a part of everything going on It's been a lot of fun.There are so many great games here on gog I will be building up my collection for years. The Mrs was ready to kill me after this past insomnia sale so I better chill for a few weeks. =D I can't wait to tear into The Witcher though. I love looking back on a game and saying man I wish I could play that one more time, and be surprised all over again. For you to say this is one of those types of games for you makes me all the more ready to rip that shit up. Thanks again.
Updated
And updated my list again.
So, what's the general consensus on reposting previous classifieds so that they get more views?
lowtechgeek: So, what's the general consensus on reposting previous classifieds so that they get more views?
Is there a problem with updating them and letting everyone know?
I hope I'm doing this right...

I've got quite a few Steam keys from some of the latest Humble Bundles and beyond. Would anybody like to trade a GOG game or two for them?

I have:
Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas Was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Hotline Miami
Proteus
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush
Mortal Kombat Kollection
Guardians of Middle Earth (And Smaug's Trasure DLC)

In particular, I'm looking for
Master of Magic
Heretic Kingdoms
Wing Commander 1+2
Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse (If anybody still has one from the insomnia sale)

Though feel free to offer another game, GOG or otherwise! Since my rep is so low, anybody who wants to trade can dictate the terms.
Post edited May 22, 2014 by FuguNinja9001
lowtechgeek: So, what's the general consensus on reposting previous classifieds so that they get more views?
user1point0: Is there a problem with updating them and letting everyone know?
no
IMHO if its a massive list , link the original and post at the most once a day -- seems to work well on other sites ive used which have similar threads...Same deal with short lists although i dont see why not post them each time unlike the massive lists (more than 1 screen page height)
Niggles: IMHO if its a massive list , link the original and post at the most once a day -- seems to work well on other sites ive used which have similar threads...Same deal with short lists although i dont see why not post them each time unlike the massive lists (more than 1 screen page height)
+1
Have (GOG):
Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
Sam & Max Save the World
Sam & Max The Devil's Playhouse
Trine 2

Want:
Deponia 2
Deponia 3
Niggles: IMHO if its a massive list , link the original and post at the most once a day -- seems to work well on other sites ive used which have similar threads...Same deal with short lists although i dont see why not post them each time unlike the massive lists (more than 1 screen page height)
+1 thanks for being there for the new kids
I also gave Lowtechgeek and User1point0 a +1 for being polite and asking instead of spamming the thread every hour like has happened on occasion.
FuguNinja9001: I hope I'm doing this right...

I've got quite a few Steam keys from some of the latest Humble Bundles. Would anybody like to trade a GOG game or two for them?

I have:
Worms Crazy Golf
Dear Esther
Capsized
Thomas Was Alone
Little Inferno
Awesomenauts
Hotline Miami
Proteus
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers
English Country Tune
Intrusion 2
Oil Rush

In particular, I'm looking for
Septerra Core
Master of Magic
Heretic Kingdoms

Though feel free to offer another game! Since my rep is so low, anybody who wants to trade can dictate the terms.
I don't really want any of those games, nor do I have any of the ones you're looking for, but I wanted to say welcome to the GOG forums and I hope you have a good time. Thanks for being respectful too, that fact alone makes me hope that you get what you're looking for. Septerra Core is a fantastic game, and I myself would have bought it for you had I not just spent way too much on the Insomnia and weekend sales.

Edit: Oh, I do have a couple copies of The Witcher Enhanced Edition left over. If you don't have it yet and if you're really interested in playing it, I can toss you a key.
Post edited May 18, 2014 by vulchor
updated