It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2 (Up for grab at Take-One-Give-One giveaway thread)
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell; Impaler26.

Thanks for reading.
Post edited April 27, 2014 by Crsldmc
a little Update once again
thanks for the smooth trade chean
Impaler26: WANT (GOG):
HAVE (GOG):
** Thanks to djdarko for the smooth trade! **
If I may put my two cents in, trading a freebie (Chains of Satinav) for a GOG game your trade partner has to buy you is not so cool. djdarko is a rather new member so he probably didn't know about the 40,000 keys they gave away on reddit in January. You could have given it for free, because that's what it was in the first place.
Post edited April 27, 2014 by DeMignon
I have Steam gifts of:
3SwitcheD
Dead Island: Epidemic beta
Max Payne 3
Men of War
Off-Road Drive
PAYDAY The Heist
Red Faction collection
Takedown: Red Sabre
Trapped Dead

For them, I want Steam gifts of games. Not interested in anything else.
At the moment I would also accept UK currency codes for PlayStation Network and UK currency or points codes
for XBOX LIVE.

Among other things looking for:
Adam's Venture Complete Pack
Ankh 3: Battle of the Gods
Assetto Corsa
Defenders of Ardania
Dreamkiller
Ikaruga
Jack Keane 2 - The Fire Within
Majesty 2: Kingmaker DLC
Majesty 2: Monster Kingdom DLC
Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania DLC
Mini Motor Racing EVO
Pinball FX2 - Marvel Pinball: Vengance and Virtue DLC
Pinball FX2 - Star Wars Pinball: Balance of the Force DLC
Pinball FX2 - Fantastic Four DLC
Pinball FX2 - Mars DLC
Pinball FX2 - Ms. Splosion Man DLC
Q.U.B.E.
Rage: The Scorchers DLC
Star Wars Starfighter
TrackMania 2 Canyon
TrackMania 2 Valley
TrackMania 2 Stadium
Trainz: Classic Cabon City
Trainz: Murchison 2
Trainz Settle and Carlisle

Offers accepted. Not interested in games that are sold in retail/physical stores.

!!!NO KEYS OF ANY KIND!!!
Post edited April 27, 2014 by VIPERs
high rated
Impaler26: WANT (GOG):
HAVE (GOG):
** Thanks to djdarko for the smooth trade! **
DeMignon: If I may put my two cents in, trading a freebie (Chains of Satinav) for a GOG game your trade partner has to buy you is not so cool. djdarko is a rather new member so he probably didn't know about the 40,000 keys they gave away on reddit in January. You could have given it for free, because that's what it was in the first place.
Well, how do you know that i traded the free copy of Chains of Satinav??

FYI i did not get the game for free as i bought it during the Adventures NOW! sale in January for $2.99 - just a few weeks before GOG and Reddit gave away 40.000 free copies.

So as i did pay for the game and not everybody got a free copy of Chains of Satinav back then it was a fair trade IMO.

Why not ask the people involved before making wild speculations??

EDIT:

Attached a "proof of purchase"-pic and that's all i have to say about your accusation:
Attachments:
cospop.jpg (121 Kb)
Post edited April 27, 2014 by Impaler26
Impaler26: ** Thanks to djdarko for the smooth trade! **
DeMignon: If I may put my two cents in, trading a freebie (Chains of Satinav) for a GOG game your trade partner has to buy you is not so cool. djdarko is a rather new member so he probably didn't know about the 40,000 keys they gave away on reddit in January. You could have given it for free, because that's what it was in the first place.
Even if the game had been a free copy, that would have been the "prize" of being on the forum during the promo.
Impaler26 can trade it for whatever price he wants.
A nice value is better, but not mandatory (the other person will get a discount anyway for the trade).
Post edited April 27, 2014 by phaolo
Have (GOG):
System Shock 2
*anything from current promo*

Want (GOG):
Deus Ex 1 & 2
Icewind Dale 1 & 2
Thief 1, 2 & 3
Anachronox
Omikron The Nomad Soul
Messiah
Brutal Legend
Neverwinter Nights 2
Alan Wake
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Another World (Out of this World)
Blood 1 & 2
Duke Nukem 3D
Redneck Rampage
Painkiller Black Edition
Leisure Suit Larry, King's Quest, Space Quest, Quest for Glory

Traded successfully with: Fuin, theslitherydeee, IT2013, DeMignon, Impaler26
Post edited April 28, 2014 by djdarko
Impaler26: Well, how do you know that i traded the free copy of Chains of Satinav??
Because eventually you did. You bought it on sale on 13th (as well as I btw), but 8 days later this game became a freebie - also your key, no matter how much you paid for it. That's life. Even if you'd bought it one day before for $19.99 it would have been worth $0 on the day of the giveaway.

I redeemed mine and gave the folks here a heads up, that the game is up for grabs on reddit, while you decided to redeem a free copy and trade yours.

It's not forbidden, but it also doesn't hurt to be nice on trades, especially as you've been treated kindly on several trades yourself. Once a freebie, it takes time for a game to gain trade value again, so it qualifies better for an extra or gift than for a serious trade offer.

Don't take it personally, it's just my opinion on this topic.

EDIT: It's not necessarily wrong to list a freebie in ones have-list, but morally questionable to take advantage of a new member not knowing the key's actual value here on the forum and letting him believe he's doing a good deal. He could have asked in the GOG gifting thread and chances would have been good somebody would have gifted him a spare key. It was a good deal for you to trade the spare copy you had because of the giveaway, I doesn't begrudge it to you, but generally it's nicer not to take advantage of ignorance.
Post edited April 29, 2014 by DeMignon
DeMignon: Because eventually you did. You bought it on sale on 13th (as well as I btw), but 8 days later this game became a freebie - also your key, no matter how much you paid for it. That's life. Even if you'd bought it one day before for $19.99 it would have been worth $0 on the day of the giveaway.
I disagree. Speaking as someone who missed the giveaway, it's still worth something when it's a game we don't have and WANT, because we'd have to pay full price on it, otherwise! This isn't the first time I've seen this conversation come up, and again I have to say that the value is in the eye of the beholder -- the person who wants the game. Yes, it would be wrong to trade a game that is currently free to everyone, but for offers that have passed, it's fair trade.
Post edited April 27, 2014 by genkicolleen
DeMignon:
I can see yer point mate, but I think a better and more concise version might be:
"If a game has been given freely in a promotion or in large amounts in a contest (therefore potentially exploited), regardless of the manner in which you aquired it (paid, fair winning or otherwise), do not expect full value in trade."

...Does that work for everybody?!
genkicolleen:
See my above post please! :)
Post edited April 27, 2014 by Sachys
Sachys: ...Does that work for everybody?!
Sure it does. I'm not insisting on my wording. There's plenty of room for refining.

What I basically wanted to say is this:
Dungeon Keeper Gold™ (GOG freebie from February) - 9NZM-CVK5-V3ZC-5Q55
Enjoy!
Sachys: ...Does that work for everybody?!
DeMignon: Sure it does. I'm not insisting on my wording. There's plenty of room for refining.

What I basically wanted to say is this:
Dungeon Keeper Gold™ (GOG freebie from February) - 9NZM-CVK5-V3ZC-5Q55
Enjoy!
Well, I really meant for everybody else as i got yer point - but nicely punctuated! ;)
Games for Trade

Steam:

Gifts:
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Bundle Keys:
Archon Classic
Astro Tripper
Civilizations V + Gods & Kings DLC
Deponia
Dungeonbowl
Fez
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Gotham City Impostors: Professional Kit
King's Bounty: Legions True Tactician Ultimate Pack
Monaco: What's yours is mine
Naval Warfare
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi
Oniken
Reign: Conflict of Nations
Sanctum: Collection
Sideway New York
The Millennium Skins Pack for Batman™: Arkham Origins

Coupons:
March of War $10 ingame coupon

Desura:

Keys:
Chompy Chomp Chomp
Kansei
Major Mayhem
Particulars
Splatter

Gamersgate:
Heroes of a Broken Land
No Time to Explain

GoG:
The Dark Eye: Chains of Satinaav

Want:

Steam:
Salvation Prophecy
TF2 keys

Offers
[Want]
Steam cards

[Have]
Bundle games and some tf2 keys

Reputation: traded with on gog.com list & 45 positive steamtrades rep.

edit: aslo I have plenty of Risk of Rain (steam version) for trade, I accept steam cards for this as well.
Post edited April 28, 2014 by gbaz69