It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

----
Post edited April 19, 2014 by Suzaku-sama
Updated my post:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10638
Post edited April 19, 2014 by djdarko
EDIT: My Gabriel Knight games wish has been granted! ♥
Post edited April 20, 2014 by genkicolleen
genkicolleen: I hope that someone's interested in something on My Trade List, because I really really need the Gabriel Knight Games!
Do you have any GOG games to offer? Or just Steam and Desura games?
djdarko: Do you have any GOG games to offer? Or just Steam and Desura games?
Sadly, my trade list is quite sparse. I only have Steam and Desura keys at the moment.
HAVE:

Steam:
-The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
-The Ship - 2 Pack Gift
-Nuclear Dawn
-10% DE DESCUENTO EN Toki Tori 2+ (discount)
-10% DE DESCUENTO EN Toki Tori 2+ (discount)
-30% DE DESCUENTO EN Explodemon (discount)
-75% DE DESCUENTO EN Skulls of the Shogun (discount)
-20% DE DESCUENTO EN Escape Goat 2 (discount)

-Anomaly Warzone Earth
-Aquaria
-Avadon: The Black Fortress
-Bastion
-Cave Story+
-Cogs
-Crayon Physics Deluxe
-Crayon Physics Deluxe
-Eufloria
-Fractal
-Little Inferno
-Lume
-Mirror's Edge
-Nightsky
-Nightsky
-Psychonauts
-Splice
-Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
-Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
-Swords & Soldiers HD
-World of Goo, Anomaly, Osmos, and EDGE (pack)

Origin:
-Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Desura:
-Humble Frozenbyte Bundle Desura Key (Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, Trine, ¿Jack Claw?)

Humble Bundle:

-Low Light Combat (Humble Bundle Mojam 2)
-Low Light Combat (Humble Bundle Mojam 2)

WANT:

PixelJunk Monsters HD (currently on sale for 1.99$)
Want:
GOG:
Witcher 2 while it's on sale

Have:
Steam:
Any Steam games or TF2 keys of equal value.
Thanks to djdarko for a good trade.
----
Post edited April 23, 2014 by Suzaku-sama
Interested in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky and Shadow Man from the Toxic Bundle at Bundlestars.com, let me know what you'd like in return.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/toxic-bundle/

Interested in Noir Syndrome from the Retro 3 Groupee Bundle at Groupees, let me know if you'd like to make an offer.

http://groupees.com/retro3#

Interested in Europa Universalis III Heir To The Throne and if possible Divine Wind at Bundlestars.com, let me know what you'd like in return.

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/europa-universalis-III-bundle/

This is what I have, not much but hopefully someone missed it, feel free to make offers.

Origin:

- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Dead Space 3
- Medal of Honor
- Mirror's Edge
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising

Steam:

- ArmA 2
- ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead
- Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
- Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 – Uprising
- UFO: Afterlight
- Alpha Prime
- Fish Fillets 2
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission

Others:

- Exoplanet: First Contact Developer Key

I've traded with lots of users in here, but I'm re-joining the trading scene so I don't remember all of them.

Recently traded with: carnival73; NoNewTaleToTell

Thanks for reading.
nevermind :)
Post edited April 21, 2014 by akhliber
high rated
Hi guys,

I'm sorry to report the user "The_maestro27" should be avoided.

We agreed on a trade:
My Saints Row 2 and Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded Steam keys for a copy of Jade Empire (GOG).

His exact words were "Sounds good. We have a deal then! Buying it!"

I sent him the keys immediately afterwards, and he stopped responding, he hasn't responded in 18+ hours and he's even online now. It has been confirmed by a steam user here that my steam keys are now taken.

I guess I should have been smart enough to only send 1 code first... but I guess I trust people too much.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by djdarko
djdarko: Hi,

I'm sorry to report the user "The_maestro27" agreed to a trade with me my steam keys for Saints Row 2 and Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded in exchange for Jade Empire GOG.

I sent him the keys, and he stopped responding, it has been confirmed by steam users here that my steam keys are now taken.
That is really unfortunate djdarko, usually it is a good idea to trade with well known folks that have traded with others before. But still it is sad to see this kind of thing here on GOG as it is a more common occurrence on Steamtrades. All I can advise is to be careful in the future but don't let this turn you away from the rest of the community because there are a lot of genuinely nice people here.
Post edited April 20, 2014 by stg83
djdarko: Hi guys,

I'm sorry to report the user "The_maestro27" should be avoided.

We agreed on a trade:
My Saints Row 2 and Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded Steam keys for a copy of Jade Empire (GOG).

His exact words were "Sounds good. We have a deal then! Buying it!"

I sent him the keys immediately afterwards, and he stopped responding, he hasn't responded in 18+ hours and he's even online now. It has been confirmed by a steam user here that my steam keys are now taken.

I guess I should have been smart enough to only send 1 code first... but I guess I trust people too much.
I wish I'd read this when you posted it. I just agreed to trade first as well, and am now out 6 games and s/he isn't responding. I was foolish to send my keys first, I guess. I'm just so used to folks here on GOG being decent.
:(
This is the user, avoid him like the plague:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post10252