It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundle bonanza day:

The good: I can get Reprisal Universe on the cheap
The bad: The bundle includes Reus which I already have in two other places :D
Stilton: Okay, I'm here and ready for whatever madness the day throws at me, be it games worth acquiring or fire balls from the neighbouring clan.
innocuous77: Me too... now I'm thinking of re-writing my final exam to make it harder...

I've given up on zazz... I'm hoping for Keane...
Once zazzed, always zazzy, at least that's what I've found. Giving up isn't an option....
Wow, a bundle I own NOTHING from! If I was into godgames I'd be thrilled, but I'm not. :(

OK, off to the shower and doctors, wish me luck.
innocuous77: Me too... now I'm thinking of re-writing my final exam to make it harder...

I've given up on zazz... I'm hoping for Keane...
Stilton: Once zazzed, always zazzy, at least that's what I've found. Giving up isn't an option....
I'm trying to find the zazz... I think the best I can do is sit in class and giggle at my students while they're taking THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST IN THE WORLD... (or at least that's what they tell me).

Kill me now?
CarrionCrow: Dork. ;)
innocuous77: So the only thing about the Insomnia sale is you? Everyone else (including the interns) is sleeping.

And yes... the kittens left me with eyebrows this morning. I think it's going to be a good day...:)
It's a one-person Insomnia at this point, yes. Until I end up comatose for a while, at least.
donsanderson: Wow, a bundle I own NOTHING from! If I was into godgames I'd be thrilled, but I'm not. :(

Good luck - I hope the shower is the hardest part of your day:)
katya_stevens: Bundle bonanza day:

The good: I can get Reprisal Universe on the cheap
The bad: The bundle includes Reus which I already have in two other places :D
Is it good ?... REUS... It looks a bit repetitive ?...
Well, I won't buy any bundle today ; despite the amount, no real interest or new thing... good for my wallet...
donsanderson: Wow, a bundle I own NOTHING from! If I was into godgames I'd be thrilled, but I'm not. :(

Good luck and comme back soon, donsanderson !!!
Post edited December 08, 2014 by LaPtiteBete
Stilton: Once zazzed, always zazzy, at least that's what I've found. Giving up isn't an option....
innocuous77: I'm trying to find the zazz... I think the best I can do is sit in class and giggle at my students while they're taking THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST IN THE WORLD... (or at least that's what they tell me).

Kill me now?
I couldn't kill a cute little blue-eyed kitty like that, unless those gray spots are contagious....
I've back after a weekend of adventure. And look, here's GOG with the full bundles on display. That Godmode Bundle is really nice! I have all the titles, but it's a super deal for folks who don't. Nice to see Reprisal in there, a game I've enjoyed since the days of the free original.

And how nice, one of my wishlist games is coming around as Flash Deal - Halfway. Didn't expect to see that on sale. It's on my Secret Santa list, so I'll have to pick it up as a gift code in case I receive it that way. If so, then someone else will be getting a present too. :3

Come back soon, Obidonsanderson. And keep the ZAZZ with you ;-)

Best of luck, friend. Fingers crossed! 乂(-_^)
why is it telling me I don't own the witcher 2? I don't see a HD on there like Superfrog earlier, yet witcher 2 and witcher are on my shelf when I search.
So many bundles, and yet, when I saw them, and all I could muster was...

Hmm, I really have no interest in M&M. The STALKER games might be interesting, but I'm not a FPS nut. If they were a bit more rpg-like I could see them as fallout 3 look-alikes, which would make me salivate at the mouth.

So that leaves me with Gabriel and Age of Wonders. I have no idea about those. How good is the Gabriel series at making you crap your pants? And how good is age of wonders at making you go: "just one more turn, honest" at 4am with bloodshot manic eyes?
innocuous77: I'm trying to find the zazz... I think the best I can do is sit in class and giggle at my students while they're taking THE MOST IMPORTANT TEST IN THE WORLD... (or at least that's what they tell me).

Kill me now?
Stilton: I couldn't kill a cute little blue-eyed kitty like that, unless those gray spots are contagious....
We're safe - I'm rubbing his tummy and counting the spots. Wait... what's that on my hand...?
Stilton: I couldn't kill a cute little blue-eyed kitty like that, unless those gray spots are contagious....
innocuous77: We're safe - I'm rubbing his tummy and counting the spots. Wait... what's that on my hand...?
Okay, I've got a club or an axe, which'll it be? For the kitty, I mean...