It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
Reever: Google didn't help? Should have asked on a manga forum then :P
P1na: Yeah, well, you could say I did. I asked one of the biggest posters here, and while he didn't know the chapter, he did have enough clues to lead me to a date and from there to a chapter. But I still spent some time re-reading before I resorted to that.
Okay then :) Hopefully the manga will get a spin-off, I remember it had quite the open end.
Tranquil.Suit: Funny how in your condescending reply you make an assumption of my age. Let's be objective here, it sucked BADLY because of gameplay (bland everything) and mechanics (gamebreaking bugs). What makes it "historic", was the high expectancy and the raised profile, before any specifics of the game were even known, followed by... well, the end result.
Buenro-games: It did not sorry, it did not. It never did. No matter how much you want to compare the games that existed then to this, it never was a laggard. It was just non original and redundant and when you add the bad marketing, it was doomed.

Sorry, but quit acting as if you were there and saw the whole disaster that Daikatana was.
Ah, so it was bland? OK. Also, it was broken. You can admit that, can't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQuDDYq-2w
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
Reever: Okay then :) Hopefully the manga will get a spin-off, I remember it had quite the open end.
Better finished than infinitely prolongued, if you ask me. Things get stupid when they keep stretching stories.
Last day of a great sale love the bundles some great value there.
Reever: Okay then :) Hopefully the manga will get a spin-off, I remember it had quite the open end.
P1na: Better finished than infinitely prolongued, if you ask me. Things get stupid when they keep stretching stories.
But infinitely prolongued isn't the same as having a good, satisfying ending which brings all plotlines together ;) (but don't ask me which now, read the manga 2 years ago and forgot the details :P)
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Reever
lchandler121: Still no descent/freespace bundle... Sigh.... welp guess I'll just have to wait til next time I guess >_<
Kept hoping they would at least turn the interplay stuff back to %50 at the very end... no joy
Reever: But infinitely prolongued isn't the same as having a good, satisfying ending which brings all plotlines together ;)
We're talking science fiction now?

I stopped hoping for such endings a long time ago. Nowadays, I just hope for the ride to be enjoyable.
wormholewizards: Daikatana is worth the price just for Romero's idea alone. The game have tons of unique concept regarding stages, chapters, enemies and weapons. It's just the gameplay in general was badly executed with bad team AI and dull first chapter being the main culprit.
Tranquil.Suit: Also the game sucks in every possible way.
If you can come to grips with the helper bot controls its a decent late '90s style fps. It's no Half Life but it's at least as good as Shogo or Kingpin. Not a must play but interesting for fans of the genre.
lchandler121: Still no descent/freespace bundle... Sigh.... welp guess I'll just have to wait til next time I guess >_<
ModernSlave: Kept hoping they would at least turn the interplay stuff back to %50 at the very end... no joy
You and me both, Oh well there is always next time...
Buenro-games: Sucking on Daikatana is pretty stupid. Specially coming from people that not only did not play it but were not even born when it came out. Daikatana did not suck because of gameplay or mechanics, it was a mixture of bad marketing and a tired genre. Sorry pig boy, but you hate on something you were never a part of. But hey, that is perfectly ok in the ether world.
My sentiment exactly. The vanilla maybe sucks, but the patched version is reasonably playable with only your sidekicks being the broken part. The gameplay is generic, nothing special (just like dozen of action FPS today) but it wasn't that unplayable terrible. I enjoyed the second and third chapter most because of the lore behind those two.
Does anyone have the Platformers pack?? I'm interested in Giana Sisters, but not at a 50%
Buenro-games: Sucking on Daikatana is pretty stupid. Specially coming from people that not only did not play it but were not even born when it came out. Daikatana did not suck because of gameplay or mechanics, it was a mixture of bad marketing and a tired genre. Sorry pig boy, but you hate on something you were never a part of. But hey, that is perfectly ok in the ether world.
wormholewizards: My sentiment exactly. The vanilla maybe sucks, but the patched version is reasonably playable with only your sidekicks being the broken part. The gameplay is generic, nothing special (just like dozen of action FPS today) but it wasn't that unplayable terrible. I enjoyed the second and third chapter most because of the lore behind those two.
That videolink I posted IS of the patched version...
Thanks to Tranquil.Suit for helping get 2 games!

Still looking for these 3

http://www.gog.com/promo/indie_adventure_awesomeness
Machinarium
Botanicula

http://www.gog.com/promo/platformers_reborn_pack
Giana Sisters
As always, willing to help people buy individual games at full discount, as well as looking for individual games from some other bundles (see lists). I use Paypal, but gift trading is also cool.

Reply or pm me.

[Have complete Bundles]
=========================
Indie Puzzlebox
Wadjet Eye Selection
Introversion Originals
Kain and Raziel Saga

[Want individual games from]
==========================
Fair and Square Selection
Indie Adventure Awesomeness
Turn-based Strategies Supreme
Library of Myst
Buenro-games: It did not sorry, it did not. It never did. No matter how much you want to compare the games that existed then to this, it never was a laggard. It was just non original and redundant and when you add the bad marketing, it was doomed.

Sorry, but quit acting as if you were there and saw the whole disaster that Daikatana was.
Tranquil.Suit: Ah, so it was bland? OK. Also, it was broken. You can admit that, can't you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQuDDYq-2w
FYI, that video smells bad. I only got my bots stuck twice during my first playthrough of the game and they didn't have difficulty with either of those levels. The player somehow jammed a bot in a small passage way, and another at the bottom of an elevator shaft. He doesn't show how he did it. He is always playing solo and quite skillfully. By the final episode of the game, you'd think he'd have learned how to use the bots effectively.