It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
nijuu: So you've bought it and played it? ;)
Yes and yes. Well, sorta. I did install it to check where all the suckiness complaints were coming from, but I'm real busy lately and I only had time to watch the opening cutscene, punch a few dragonflies and die.
The end.
Tranquil.Suit: No, I watched a LetsPlay of it for about 10 minutes. Pretty awful, basically broken.
ah huh....
P1na: Yes and yes. Well, sorta. I did install it to check where all the suckiness complaints were coming from, but I'm real busy lately and I only had time to watch the opening cutscene, punch a few dragonflies and die.
ah huh ;)
Post edited July 04, 2013 by nijuu
Dear GOG, I mean no disrespect, but please study how Steam make their sales so enjoyable. More than anything though, don't reveal your whole hand a few days in.
nijuu: ah huh....
ah huh ;)
But it's a history piece! Whether it sucks or not is irrelevant!

Besides, how else are you going to buy Deus Ex in a discount? And you are going to buy it, right? Right?
That'll do, GOG. That'll do. :)
Austrobogulator: Dear GOG, I mean no disrespect, but please study how Steam make their sales so enjoyable. More than anything though, don't reveal your whole hand a few days in.
I actually do think it's a good idea, at least people can plan a bit what to do with their money. But then again, it's not really great that we're not getting any cool suprises. Would have loved to see some other bundle constellations (for example Two Worlds together, don't know if I should buy them know or wait for another promo they might be in.)
xep624: I know there was quite a number of gamers checking gog.com everyday (including me) and some of them were disappointed/upset with the repeats, but hey I think this sale was better than the last XMas sale and there was over 500 games with 50% discount. Quite a few times I was literally sighing with relief, because buying new games every day or every second day is a mad idea.... So congratulations GOG Team and now let's patiently await for some newish and oldish releases!!
+1, my feelings exactly and well said.
Sucking on Daikatana is pretty stupid. Specially coming from people that not only did not play it but were not even born when it came out. Daikatana did not suck because of gameplay or mechanics, it was a mixture of bad marketing and a tired genre. Sorry pig boy, but you hate on something you were never a part of. But hey, that is perfectly ok in the ether world.
nijuu: ah huh....
ah huh ;)
P1na: But it's a history piece! Whether it sucks or not is irrelevant!

Besides, how else are you going to buy Deus Ex in a discount? And you are going to buy it, right? Right?
Whats Deus Ex ? ;)...
And is it just me, or doesn't the "you own the bundle :)" tag appear for anyone anymore?!
Now we need annual conference, big publisher announcement and pay what you want promo.
Reever: And is it just me, or doesn't the "you own the bundle :)" tag appear for anyone anymore?!
Another of the things gog turns off during sales?
P1na: But it's a history piece! Whether it sucks or not is irrelevant!

nijuu: Whats Deus Ex ? ;)...
Attachments:
So now that this is all over do we get to see Microsoft games here this month?