It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

500+ individual games 50% off + almost 50 amazing deals up to 85% off only for 24 more hours!

The day has come to finish off our extravagant [url=http://gog.com/NoDRMSummer]2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale with a Grand Finale. All of the custom tailored gaming bundles and special offers you saw discounted by up to 85% are making a return, today. We're giving you one more chance to expand your collection with games of your favorite genres for ridiculously low prices. Outside of the special deals there's about 500 games out of our catalog, that you can get individually 50% off, so there's your chance to check off some items of your GOG.com wishlist. If you've been eyeing some deals for the past couple of weeks, deciding which ones to get--now's your final call to act upon your gaming desires!

The 2013 #NoDRM Summer Sale Finale lasts until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT. Don't miss out on the extravagant DRM-free gaming opportunities, and please be so kind to inform your gamer friends about this fantastic offer. Tweet all about it, post the news on Facebook or Google+, send out the carrier pigeons (or ravens), or simply open your window and shout from the top of your lungs: "GOG.com has hundreds of games with ridiculous discounts today!", thus making the world a better place with less DRM.

We're not stopping you any longer. Head to the front page to browse our bundles and special offers with discounts up to 85%, or pick your individual favorites from our catalog with 50% off discount. Just remember, you've only got time until Friday, July 5, at 12:59PM GMT.
Being predictable doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing. At least i got to plan my spending beforehand. I may buy something during this final sales to show some love.
I must say I am somewhat disappointed that I cannot complete the bundles that include games I already own. I have to buy the whole thing and gift the rest. Was really wanting to complete my Bullfrog collection as I missed the deal the first time around. Still, very nice promo for folks that don't already own most or any of the games in the bundles.
As always, willing to help people buy individual games at full discount, as well as looking for individual games from some other bundles (see lists). I use Paypal, but gift trading is also cool.

Post here or pm me.

[Have complete Bundles]
=========================
Indie Puzzlebox
Wadjet Eye Selection
Introversion Originals
Kain and Raziel Saga

[Want individual games from]
==========================
Fair and Square Selection
Indie Adventure Awesomeness
Turn-based Strategies Supreme
Library of Myst
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit
P1na: Actually, I tried, but I've bought everything else I'm remotely interested in. I really am in a bind here.
Name a few games you don't own and never played, someone might give you some advice :)
the_bard: I must say I am somewhat disappointed that I cannot complete the bundles that include games I already own. I have to buy the whole thing and gift the rest. Was really wanting to complete my Bullfrog collection as I missed the deal the first time around. Still, very nice promo for folks that don't already own most or any of the games in the bundles.
pm Ghorpm
PSA: the sale lasts until 12:59 GMT. Not EST. Not PST. Not midnight in Samoa. There's a counter on the front page. Look at that counter right now if you're planning to buy games during this sale and you're not checking out at the moment.
Have had a look through the whole list now. Kind of wanted Thief 1-3 but not interested in the others, as both Daikatana and Deus Ex 2 have horrible reviews. Oh well, back to the waiting game. Plenty of unplayed games as it is.

Good sale overall, but with more individual games for 75% I would have bought more. Please take that as a lesson for the future, GOG :)
Licurg: Name a few games you don't own and never played, someone might give you some advice :)
My wallet is limited. Now shut up and take my money, or keep talking and give up your winnings when I spend that money on some shiny thing I never noticed earlier..
Do I get a special price If I bought all games from the sales? Because I'm only not buying Slender, I'd hate for it to have a prize that I missed by not buying that one game :|
Hmmm Syndicate or Syndicate Wars hmmmmmm
Daikatana is worth the price just for Romero's idea alone. The game have tons of unique concept regarding stages, chapters, enemies and weapons. It's just the gameplay in general was badly executed with bad team AI and dull first chapter being the main culprit.
wormholewizards: Daikatana is worth the price just for Romero's idea alone. The game have tons of unique concept regarding stages, chapters, enemies and weapons. It's just the gameplay in general was badly executed with bad team AI and dull first chapter being the main culprit.
Also the game sucks in every possible way.
Tranquil.Suit: Also the game sucks in every possible way.
That's completely irrelevant!
Tranquil.Suit: Also the game sucks in every possible way.
P1na: That's completely irrelevant!
So you've bought it and played it? ;)
P1na: That's completely irrelevant!
nijuu: So you've bought it and played it? ;)
No, I watched a LetsPlay of it for about 10 minutes. Pretty awful, basically broken.
Post edited July 04, 2013 by Tranquil.Suit