It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

600+ games discounted by at least 50%, bundle deals up to 80% off, daily personal deals!

It is here: 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale on GOG.com! The biggest, the loudest, the most varied, and the most exciting sale we've ever done begins now. How big is it? There are way over 600 games from our catalog steadily discounted by at least 50%. How loud is it? Let's just mention the fact, that we're opening with a triple nuclear blast, giving away Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics for FREE the next 48 hours. How varied is it? On top of regular discounts you'll have daily deals including games presented by YouTube personalities, hot thematic bundles chosen each day by our dear users, offered with up to 80% discounts, and--finally--daily personal deals where you pick one of the special offers available to you, and you only. How exciting is it? Well, you probably get the idea by now. So, there you have it: time to save BIG on the best games in history, available DRM-free for Windows and Mac.

This holiday season, your GOG.com Winter Sale experience include the company of Jesse Cox, Force Strategy Gaming, Dodger from Press Heart to Continue, and the YogsCast team. Each day we mash-up a classic game (or games) with it's modern successors and offer them with high discounts, while our tube-casting friends explain why they consider such a blend interesting and worth playing.

2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale Video Recommendations playlist

Section updated: Don't forget about your gamer friends that may not know GOG.com yet! Sadly, for the sake of unburdening what servers we have, we had to turn off the option for gifting free games. But you can always just let them know they can sign up with GOG.com and claim a free gift of Fallout, Fallout 2, and Fallout Tactics. On top of that, when they register to our service, they'll receive all the 12 free games we add to all the newly-created accounts. That way your friends will start their adventure with GOG.com with a collection of 15 great games total already on their virtual shelves! Be kind, share the good news! :-)

We'd also like to remind you, that all purchases on GOG.com are now covered with our new 30-day Worldwide Money Back Guarantee, so your holiday gaming shopping spree is safer than it ever was before.

Worldwide Money Back Guarantee announcement video

Our 2013 DRM-Free Winter Sale will last until Sunday, December 29, at 1:59PM GMT. Happy holidays from GOG.com team, everyone! And again, sorry for the server issues in the initial hours of our sale.
Post edited December 14, 2013 by G-Doc
What do you think about the "Wadjet Eye Adventure Pack"?
Resonance + Blackwell could be good, but I'm not sure about others..
phaolo: What do you think about the "Wadjet Eye Adventure Pack"?
All their titles are quite good. If you can afford it, grab it.
Buy! BUY! BUYBUYBUYBUY!

No, seriously: BUY! They're awesome.
If you like adventure games, they're all well worth a look.
Damn, I almost hoped for the opposite advice, I've spent a little fortune on games in these 2 weeks.. XD
Thanks, I'll think about it ^_^ '
Post edited January 01, 2014 by phaolo
HypersomniacLive: I bet you did refrain yourself from going crazy and went the conservative route ;-P
DeMignon: Nice selection Sinistar!
That'll keep you busy for quite some time ;-)
Woo, back from New Years in Chicago! How about a much delayed reply? :D

Thanks mates! Yes indeed, I did try to moderate my buying, and you can see how well that went. Still, I could have easily doubled that amount, and in fact was combing my master list literally during the last minute of the sale to see if I wanted to replace any non-GOG entries with their GOG counterparts. Thankfully the clock ran out before I could succumb to that further madness.

This year shall be the year of playing over buying, I avow and aver. And a very happy New Year to you all, incidentally.
IAmSinistar: Woo, back from New Years in Chicago! How about a much delayed reply? :D
Happy New Year Sinistar!
Wasn't it pretty snowy in Chicago? I saw some heavy snowfall in the U.S. but didn't payed attention where exactly.
IAmSinistar: Woo, back from New Years in Chicago! How about a much delayed reply? :D
DeMignon: Happy New Year Sinistar!
Wasn't it pretty snowy in Chicago? I saw some heavy snowfall in the U.S. but didn't payed attention where exactly.
Thanks, a lovely New Year to you too!

There was quite a lot of snowfall, aye. Most of the time I was at my girlfriend's farm, about an hour away. We lucked into a mild snow there during my stay, while the city proper got walloped. Turns out I headed back home at the right time too - when she dropped me at the airport, many flights had been cancelled, but not mine. Mine boarded on time, then was delayed for de-icing, then delayed again as they loaded late luggage, then delayed yet again when they couldn't get the jetway (the mechanised walkway to the plane) to move away. We finally left about an hour late, which is still much better than folks who had no flights at all.

When I arrived home, she told me that about eight inches of snow had fallen at her place while we were at the airport. So I seemed to have escaped the worst of the weather at every turn. :) We just had some wintry mix falling here in Richmond when I returned, thankfully.
IAmSinistar: ... We just had some wintry mix falling here in Richmond when I returned, thankfully.
In Germany, we haven't had any snow at all during the holidays and it's still much to warm for this time of the year. A little bit white would have been nice, just for ambiance. I guess we'll have heavy snowfall on eastern again ;-)
IAmSinistar: ... We just had some wintry mix falling here in Richmond when I returned, thankfully.
DeMignon: In Germany, we haven't had any snow at all during the holidays and it's still much to warm for this time of the year. A little bit white would have been nice, just for ambiance. I guess we'll have heavy snowfall on eastern again ;-)
I miss the proper snows too. We used to always have one here in Virginia, but it seems to be much more random now. And more severe - a few years ago we got a full metre of it, late into the new year. Frankly the weather is just mad these days.
IAmSinistar: ...Frankly the weather is just mad these days.
Yep, we're experiencing exactly the same here.