It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Goodbyyyye, moonmen.

<span class="bold">Zombie Night Terror</span>, the chaotic action/strategy where you guide your undead horde towards global contamination, has just received a huge free update - Moonwalkers. If you want to try it first-hand, now is your chance: the game is 50% off for a whole week!

The undead are best known for their peculiar appetites and bad personal hygiene, but that doesn't mean they lack ambition. In fact, recent developments have caused them to board a space rocket and infiltrate a moonbase run by a cult that was hoping to save humanity's brains from becoming lunch. This free update chronicles the fierce battle that ensues and brings:

- 10 new levels (some in low gravity conditions)
- 6 new enemies for your space-faring zombies
- New traps
- Plenty of fixes and improvements on the main campaign

Don't leave your loyal zombies without guidance. Get up there and help them out!
If you've already snatched the <span class="bold">Deluxe Edition upgrade</span>, expect to find 5 new tracks waiting for you there.

The 50% discount will last until May 22, 15:00 PM UTC.

Watch the trailer.
Post edited May 15, 2017 by maladr0Id
TokyoDan: Does buying here get a DRM version AND a Steam key?
No offense but you've been here since 2011 and you don't know that GOG never gives Steam keys?
Buying on GOG always gets you a DRM-free version of a game. And no, we're not selling Steam keys at all.
tfishell: No offense but you've been here since 2011 and you don't know that GOG never gives Steam keys?
No I didn't know that. I've been here a long time but haven't bought much, and didn't pay much attention to the details in the past. Also I'm on a few other places which do include Steam keys so I lose track of who does/doesn't. But I won't forget now.

One detail I do pay attention to though is refund policy: You can try a game on Steam and if you don't like it you can get a refund. Here, you can only get a refund if something is wrong with the game and it doesn't run on your system. And only after going back and forth with devs/support.
tfishell: No offense but you've been here since 2011 and you don't know that GOG never gives Steam keys?
TokyoDan: No I didn't know that. I've been here a long time but haven't bought much, and didn't pay much attention to the details in the past. Also I'm on a few other places which do include Steam keys so I lose track of who does/doesn't. But I won't forget now.

One detail I do pay attention to though is refund policy: You can try a game on Steam and if you don't like it you can get a refund. Here, you can only get a refund if something is wrong with the game and it doesn't run on your system. And only after going back and forth with devs/support.
That's because you don't actually own the game on Steam and they have full control over whether you play it or not.

If you buy and download a game here, say you don't like it, promise to return it, get your money back, they then have to take you on your word that you deleted it off your computer because there is nothing they can do to stop you from keeping it and playing it after you return it and get a refund.

On Steam they don't need to take your word because they just take access to the game away from your account.
TokyoDan: One detail I do pay attention to though is refund policy: You can try a game on Steam and if you don't like it you can get a refund. Here, you can only get a refund if something is wrong with the game and it doesn't run on your system. And only after going back and forth with devs/support.
Yeah, Steam does have a nicer refund policy; the "try a game" is limited to up to 2 hours (per game) though. GOG actually provides technical support and tries to help get your game running, while Steam Support doesn't (which is kind of understandable, since they get something like 75k support requests a day).

It really depends what you want in a service.
TokyoDan: No I didn't know that. I've been here a long time but haven't bought much, and didn't pay much attention to the details in the past. Also I'm on a few other places which do include Steam keys so I lose track of who does/doesn't. But I won't forget now.

tinyE: That's because you don't actually own the game on Steam [...]
I expected better of you...
tinyE: That's because you don't actually own the game on Steam [...]
amok: I expected better of you...
what did I do now dad? :-(