It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congrats to all the winner. Thank you for the giveaway McHack !
Congrats to the winners and thanks again for the generous giveaway! :)
Congrats to the winners.
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to mchack for this great giveaway. :)
Congrats participants, now DEFILE YOUR ENEMIES
seikus: Congrats to the winners.
holy fucking shit your rep....is so low it may be considered a huge dick!
Post edited July 16, 2015 by GioVio123
GioVio123: Congrats participants, now DEFILE YOUR ENEMIES
seikus: Congrats to the winners.
GioVio123: holy fucking shit your rep....is so low it may be considered a huge dick!
Until today i still don´t know why someone keep downrep me. About three month ago i have about 157 rep. Then, when i reach 109 my internet connection got broken and i couldn´t keep track i someone explain this. If i only knew the reason, i could give an apology, but seems that there isn´t one.
mchack: snip
Look what's here. :D
Grargar: Look what's here. :D
Ahhh! that's so nice :) I really saw it first from your forum reply, I'm so happy right now. :D Do you think this thread might have had anything to do with it? if so I sure need to do more Giveaways :D
mchack: Ahhh! that's so nice :) I really saw it first from your forum reply, I'm so happy right now. :D Do you think this thread might have had anything to do with it? if so I sure need to do more Giveaways :D
Sure. Do one to promote the [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/ys_giveaway_why_nostalgic_whishlist_boosting_fun_d/post44]games that I recommended. :P