It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello fellow GoGgers. I need your help.

Im interested in putting together a list of games that can use the xbox 360 controller out of the box so to speak. I had a bit of a look around a little while ago but couldnt find a definitive list.

If you guys add them i will update this post to include them.

Thanks for your support.

The Xbox 360 Controller Native Support List

Alan Wake
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Anodyne
Anomaly Warzone Earth
Assassin's Creed
Brutal Legend
Capsized
Costume Quest
Dust : An Elysian Tale
Fez
Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
Hotline Miami
Ittle Dew
Psychonauts
Rayman Origins
Retro City Rampage
Ring Runner : Flight of the Sages
Rogue Legacy
Shadowgrounds
Stacking
Strike Suit Zero
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
The Witcher 2
Trine
Unepic
Waking Mars
Post edited November 18, 2013 by DonCorleon
Surely this is something that should be submitted to pcgamingwiki.org?
why do you say that? I would have thought the GoG forums would be a great place for a list of GoG games that use the 360 controller natively.....
Sounds like a good idea to me. +1

The Witcher 2 supports the Xbox 360 controller.
For modern indies, as opposed to old, old games - and I suspect that's what most of the games that are controller friendly will turn out to be - I'd start with one of the lists of Steam games that are 360 friendly, and sift it for the ones that are also on GOG. Most indies seem to be on both these days.

As a guy in his 40s with a bad back, who often spends an evening soaking in the tub, controller in hand, laptop on the throne, I support this initiative. :)

So, sift from lists such as

https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1wL9WeTaXbnwXs4qoysHoWt8gbT6fA1SZ-TvenRgHsQo

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?category1=998&category2=28#category1=998&genre=RPG&category2=28&sort_order=ASC&page=1

http://forums.steamgames.com/forums/showthread.php?s=dac4d1806e35b0af047764d000283330&t=2304657
Post edited November 16, 2013 by HetzerOne
The following support XInput controllers (tested with Logitech's F710, Assassin's Creed required a small patch)

Alan Wake
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Assassin's Creed
Brutal Legend
Costume Quest
Hotline Miami
Ittle Dew
Psychonauts
Stacking
Sword of the Stars: The Pit
Unepic
Waking Mars
Thanks guys and gals. This is why i love the Goglodytes :)
Here's some:

http://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_love_the_xbox_360_controller

I know for a fact that Retro City Rampage plays just fine with a controller :)
JudasIscariot: Here's some:

http://www.gog.com/mix/games_that_love_the_xbox_360_controller

I know for a fact that Retro City Rampage plays just fine with a controller :)
Thanks Judaslscariot. I somehow missed that one :)

I didnt expect to get many responses straight away to be honest.

Btw, I just realised you may had inadvertently plugged the current game for sale :P
I already bought it lol.
Post edited November 16, 2013 by DonCorleon
You can add Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Giana Sisters: Rise of the Owlverlord to the list. :-D
I'm the creator of the gogmix judas linked to. It's been a while since I updated the list, but I took this opportunity and updated it just now. Some things are still missing though: If someone who really played the games with a XBox controller could tell me if the buttons are displayed via a tutorial, I could add that info to my list. Like in Rogue Legacy, where it displays the green "A" button when you learn how to jump. Or like - for a negative example - Assassin's Creed, which tells you to push the "sprint button" and then you have to figure out for yourself whicht one that might be...

And I didn't add Psychonauts to the list. There was some kind of discussion on the Steam forums, that it has a lot of problems with XBox controllers. Don't know if that was just another version or if that's fixed by now, perhaps someone who actually played the gog.com version with a XBox controller could comment on that.

Thanks to the OP for the list.

Edit: What about 99 Levels to Hell?
Post edited November 16, 2013 by patthefatrat
Thanks Patthefatrat.

I will adjust the list to show what shows the buttons in-game, if i know, as opposed to what is playable.
DonCorleon: why do you say that? I would have thought the GoG forums would be a great place for a list of GoG games that use the 360 controller natively.....
The two aren't mutually exclusive! I'm just saying that if you're going to the effort of creating a definitive list for the benefit of all gamers, you'd want to make it as accessable as possible to as many people as possible. PC Gaming Wiki would certainly appreciate the additions, not just us here on GOG. Do both if you can. I'll help you! :)
The first levels of Giana Sisters: TD are a tutorial in which it is explained which button does what (A-button for jump and so on).
Dzsono: The two aren't mutually exclusive! I'm just saying that if you're going to the effort of creating a definitive list for the benefit of all gamers, you'd want to make it as accessable as possible to as many people as possible. PC Gaming Wiki would certainly appreciate the additions, not just us here on GOG. Do both if you can. I'll help you! :)
Feel free to copy my GOGMix over to this Wiki-thing. No problem with that.