It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Sounds serious...
It B sounding like this :P.
mrkgnao: Sounds serious...
WinterSnowfall: It B sounding like this :P.
I was actually thinking more like this...
Swedrami: Bit of a long shot but "Sirius" could have been the internal codename for Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood all along.
WinterSnowfall: One week later and there's still activity on "Sirius", so the mystery is not yet solved :P.
Thanks for the update.

Sticking with the Canis Majoris resp. Canis Major ("Greater Dog") constellation theory - maybe it's Wolf Among Us 2 then?
Bigby Wolf (f.k.a. the Big Bad Wolf), Unreal Engine 4, the predecessor being available on GoG... would be quite an early commitment to releasing on GoG, since it's scheduled for 2023, though.
mrkgnao: I was actually thinking more like this...
Actually, now that I think about it --- there is a game called:
CLANNAD.
Post edited June 19, 2022 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Actually, now that I think about it --- there is a game called:
CLANNAD.
Sirius stuff indeed. ;)

I have and like that CLANNAD album. :)
CLANNAD.
Timboli: Sirius stuff indeed. ;)

I have and like that CLANNAD album. :)
Me too. All of their albums, in fact.
mrkgnao: Me too. All of their albums, in fact.
I must have nearly all of them too, even the solo albums by Maire and Enya. Great music.
Swedrami: Bigby Wolf (f.k.a. the Big Bad Wolf), Unreal Engine 4, the predecessor being available on GoG... would be quite an early commitment to releasing on GoG, since it's scheduled for 2023, though.
The amount of activity I'm seeing on it makes me think it's under intense development and probably a soon-ish release, but time will tell.

CLANNAD.
Well, Clannad was a rather known drama anime series, oh, about two decades ago. Sort of a purposeful tearjerker, but still nice. The game appears to be a visual novel adaptation of the series. Perhaps the creators of the anime were also fans of the band? :P
Post edited June 19, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: Well, Clannad was a rather known drama anime series, oh, about two decades ago. Sort of a purposeful tearjerker, but still nice. The game appears to be a visual novel adaptation of the series. Perhaps the creators of the anime were also fans of the band? :P
Was that the anime game about high school kids who somehow were at an alternate world high school. Then one of the kids helped all the others get back to this world, but the one kid was stuck (no one to send him) and he sent messages via a club radio or something? Tearjerker indeed, one of the few games that made my heart sink.
In case anyone was wondering what our boy Sirius is doing... there's still intense activity around it :P.

drrhodes: Was that the anime game about high school kids who somehow were at an alternate world high school. Then one of the kids helped all the others get back to this world, but the one kid was stuck (no one to send him) and he sent messages via a club radio or something? Tearjerker indeed, one of the few games that made my heart sink.
Guess I missed your message :). I'm not sure what anime you're referring to anyway, as I'm not a big fan of the whole "Isekai" thing.
Post edited August 06, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: In case anyway was wondering what our boy Sirius is doing... there's still intense activity around it :P.
It's intriguing.

What will it be ? Another part of our favorite game series 'Nothing: The Game' ? =)
In a new saga that I probably should have started long ago, I've recently been looking at GOG's support pages and noticed entries for the following games which are not part of GOG's existing catalog:

CastleStorm 2 -> appears this ended up being an exclusive on a certain highly overrated store
HITMAN 3 -> different from the page for "Hitman 3: Contracts", so take it as you will...
Maneater
OVERPASS™
Universe Sandbox ² -> this appears to actually be an entry for Universe Sandbox... I don't know of any sequels at least
WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship -> also discovered by someone else previously, most likely an ancient entry
WinterSnowfall: In a new saga that I probably should have started long ago, I've recently been looking at GOG's support pages and noticed entries for the following games which are not part of GOG's existing catalog:

CastleStorm 2 -> appears this ended up being an exclusive on a certain highly overrated store
HITMAN 3 -> different from the page for "Hitman 3: Contracts", so take it as you will...
Maneater
OVERPASS™
Universe Sandbox ² -> this appears to actually be an entry for Universe Sandbox... I don't know of any sequels at least
WRC 9 FIA World Rally Championship -> also discovered by someone else previously, most likely an ancient entry
These were part of GOG's deal of selling and supporting Epic store games through Galaxy. I don't think that they are any indication of upcoming releases. There's also pages for games like Mechwarrior 5 before they came to GOG. You will notice that these pages have identical messages: "To view the most up-to-date troubleshooting resources, please visit the game's official Support center."
Post edited September 12, 2022 by SCPM
SCPM: These were part of GOG's deal of selling and supporting Epic store games through Galaxy.
Oh. I didn't exactly forget that *cough* epic moment in GOG's history, but did not associate the two. Still, some of the games that were then rumored to be offered only via the Epic Store have made their way to GOG... It seems odd to add support pages for external titles at all, rather than link to external support directly in Galaxy or something.
Post edited September 12, 2022 by WinterSnowfall
As some of you may already be aware of I am preparing to hand off the tracking of Galaxy builds vs offline installers versions discrepancies to GOGDB (more info here).

In preparation for this I have overhauled my manual blacklisting system, so you will notice quite a few entries (mostly old ones) being added back on my Airtable list. If you feel some of them shouldn't be there, let me know - note however that I am no longer willing to consider obvious version differences as something acceptable unless it's been confirmed by GOG or is public knowledge by now (as is the case with Dragon Age: Origins, for example).

And don't worry, I'll be keeping the Airtable online until GOGDB's system is considered stable and relatively in sync (minus some creative differences maybe).
Post edited September 15, 2022 by WinterSnowfall