It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
mrkgnao: Thank GOG.
The GOGBears will also get their thanks, but they wouldn't have fixed anything if you hadn't bothered to see this through.

HypersomniacLive: [...]
Here's the latest list.
high rated
mrkgnao: - Trine 4
- Warlords
- Warlords II
- Knightshift
- Mini Ghost
WinterSnowfall: I've just noticed all of them are now visible. Thanks again!
P.S. They said they don't plan to fix Descent (2019), as they have refunded all pre-orders of the game, so presumably it's well and truly gone.
WinterSnowfall: [...] Here's the latest list.
Didn't get a ping for this, so a belated thank you.
high rated
I hope the ping will work this time :). Here's the latest list.
WinterSnowfall: I hope the ping will work this time :). Here's the latest list.
It did! Thanks a bunch.
high rated
I'm a bit late this month, but here's the latest list.
WinterSnowfall: I'm a bit late this month, but here's the latest list.
Cheers. I didn't get a notification, did you ping me?
HypersomniacLive: Cheers. I didn't get a notification, did you ping me?
Aaaaaa... nope, not this time. I just thought you'd land here anyway whenever you needed it :). It'll usually be the start of each month, unless life cuts in with various stuff.
WinterSnowfall: Aaaaaa... nope, not this time. I just thought you'd land here anyway whenever you needed it :). It'll usually be the start of each month, unless life cuts in with various stuff.
It's ok, I've got the thread favoured, I was just checking if notifications were hiccuping again.
HypersomniacLive: It's ok, I've got the thread favoured, I was just checking if notifications were hiccuping again.
Got it. I also wasn't screaming about it, my brain had just switched off of english mode for a moment there, sorry. Replace "Aaaaaaa..." with "Ehmmmm..." :).
WinterSnowfall: Got it. I also wasn't screaming about it, my brain had just switched off of english mode for a moment there, sorry. Replace "Aaaaaaa..." with "Ehmmmm..." :).
Haha, don't worry, I didn't read it as you screaming, so no need to apologise.
high rated
It's been a while since I've posted some GOG products API stats, so here they are (see attached):

- ida - overall distribution of product ids, including the initial product id load (created some time before the launch of the APIs, mostly found in the 1200000000 and 1400000000-1440000000 ranges)

- idn - overall distribution of product ids, excluding the initial product id load

- idd - distribution of product ids over time, as detected by my scripts - may have a varying granularity overall, since I used to run the detection script daily a couple of years ago, but have settled for weekly runs ever since
Attachments:
high rated
Here's the latest list.

Going forward, in light of recent events, I've decided to take a step back and not post these regularly. Still, if you or anyone else needs an updated id list or anything else at any point in time, feel free to ping me. I will still be collecting the data for now.
WinterSnowfall: Here's the latest list.

Going forward, in light of recent events, I've decided to take a step back and not post these regularly. Still, if you or anyone else needs an updated id list or anything else at any point in time, feel free to ping me. I will still be collecting the data for now.
Cheers. And understandable, I've made a couple of decisions myself.
high rated
Some may remember gog_visor, a publicly available version of my API scanning scripts (with some GOG police deterrents taken out, for good measure).

Ironically, I had started working on adding price tracking to them before this whole Epic announcement broke out. It's certainly nothing revolutionary, since the GOG Database has been doing it for ages, but I wanted to have pricing data available locally and region specific, so I could generate some nice charts and stats in the future. And hunt for discounts to serve my own nefarious purposes.

In spite of recent events, I've decided to finish the work and it's now also available on GitHub.