It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: Yeah, that's the one. The birds didn't chirp anything on this occasion, but I do own the game, so I can confirm it's the right ID. The products API is silent as well for some reason, as is the case with the Warlords series.
title.......... warlords
game id........ 1484514614
url............ https://www.gog.com/game/warlords_i_ii

title.......... warlords_ii_deluxe
game id........ 1421600680
url............ https://www.gog.com/game/warlords_i_ii

title.......... warlords_iii_darklords_rising
genre.......... Strategy
game id........ 1233068155
blotunga: [...]
Thanks, but we knew those IDs already in fact :). I was just commenting on the intricacies of the GOG products API. Some IDs are visible, while some are not. One of nature's many mysteries.
WinterSnowfall: Thanks, but we knew those IDs already in fact :). I was just commenting on the intricacies of the GOG products API. Some IDs are visible, while some are not. One of nature's many mysteries.
Because of the bundlind/unbundling whatever. Anyway it's even more a mess with preorder IDs different etc. I don't even preorder games that I'd pay full price for exactly because of that. I still don't have Pillars of Eternity marked as owned.
blotunga: Because of the bundlind/unbundling whatever.
That explains library and store IDs alright (or better said pack and game IDs), but both should be visible in the APIs...

blotunga: Anyway it's even more a mess with preorder IDs different etc. I don't even preorder games that I'd pay full price for exactly because of that. I still don't have Pillars of Eternity marked as owned.
There are also games with multiple editions that have separate IDs (especially Kickstarter backed stuff), so yes, it's a mess. I have to constantly remind myself not to buy certain things when they go on sale.
Post edited May 12, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
blotunga: Because of the bundlind/unbundling whatever.
WinterSnowfall: That explains library and store IDs alright (or better said pack and game IDs), but both should be visible in the APIs...

blotunga: Anyway it's even more a mess with preorder IDs different etc. I don't even preorder games that I'd pay full price for exactly because of that. I still don't have Pillars of Eternity marked as owned.
WinterSnowfall: There are also games with multiple editions that have separate IDs (especially Kickstarter backed stuff), so yes, it's a mess. I have to constantly remind myself not to buy certain things when they go on sale.
Here is a copy paste from my ublock rules to hide all the different pillars editions that don't show as owned have a ton of these for various games, its probably not the best way of doing it but it works for how I use the site at least:
!pillars white march part one and two
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1439805122"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1439805122"]
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1439894629"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1439894629"]
!pillars hero edition
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1427292148"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1427292148"]
!pillars definitive edition
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1344895033"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1344895033"]
!deadfire obsidian edition
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1970407416"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1970407416"]
!deadfire deluxe edition
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="2074015199"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="2074015199"]
!deadfire explorer pack
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1143970073"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1143970073"]
!deadfire sound track
www.gog.com##.product-state-holder[gog-product="1808281659"]
www.gog.com##.product-tile[product-tile-id="1808281659"]
mrkgnao: Do your birds happen to have a library ID for "KnightShift"?
blotunga: You mean the game id?
title.......... knightshift_game
genre.......... Strategy
game id........ 1339150860
Thank you.
Cusith: Here is a copy paste from my ublock rules [...]
I try to keep the number of browser addons I use to a minimum, but perhaps others will find it useful.

Also, I didn't mean actual publisher editions, which are of course a different can of worms.

Some games have multiple IDs for the base game, to differentiate between non-purchasable Kickstarter editions and the rest. A similar thing happens with offline copies of The Witcher 3 that are redeemed on GOG - their ID is not the same with the actual purchasable game on the store.
Post edited May 12, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
Cusith: Here is a copy paste from my ublock rules [...]
WinterSnowfall: I try to keep the number of browser addons I use to a minimum, but perhaps others will find it useful.

Also, I didn't mean actual publisher editions, which are of course a different can of worms.

Some games have multiple IDs for the base game, to differentiate between non-purchasable Kickstarter editions and the rest. A similar thing happens with offline copies of Witcher 3 which are redeemed on GOG - their ID is not the same with the actual purchasable game on the store.
I was posting on the basis of the "I have to constantly remind myself not to buy certain things when they go on sale" thats why I made the cosmetic filters as I was constantly finding myself checking which edition and what content I had every sale.

And you really manage to use the internet without an adblocker?
Cusith: And you really manage to use the internet without an adblocker?
I have my ways around tracking cookies and other nasty stuff, but yeah, no implicit add blocker. You have to remember some sites live off of add revenue, as sad as that is. I don't visit places that go too far in that regard anyway.
WinterSnowfall: Here's the latest ID list.
Thank you!

There's also Mini Ghost, id: 1469016746
Prequel to Ghost 1.0
API gives a 404
JackknifeJohnson: There's also Mini Ghost, id: 1469016746
Prequel to Ghost 1.0
API gives a 404
Don't mention it. I was aware of this one, but stuff not returned by the products API will not show on the list, which is how I want to keep it - a direct representation of what the products API returns.
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: There's also Mini Ghost, id: 1469016746
Prequel to Ghost 1.0
API gives a 404
WinterSnowfall: Don't mention it. I was aware of this one, but stuff not returned by the products API will not show on the list, which is how I want to keep it - a direct representation of what the products API returns.
Just FYI. I have opened a ticket asking GOG to fix these broken API items (they have done so in the past for more than a dozen items).

The ones I'm aware of are:
- Trine 4
- Warlords
- Warlords II
- Knightshift
- Mini Ghost

If you know of others, let me know and I'll add them to the ticket.
Post edited May 13, 2020 by mrkgnao
mrkgnao: Just FYI. I have opened a ticket asking GOG to fix these broken API items (they have done so in the past for more than a dozen items).
I do remember a time when some hidden IDs started working, but I've never known who was responsible until now :).

mrkgnao: If you know of others, let me know and I'll add them to the ticket.
That's pretty much it, I think. I'm aware of some no longer used IDs and some test IDs as well, but I don't think GOG wants to expose them anyway. Thanks for taking the time to submit a ticket!
mrkgnao: - Trine 4
- Warlords
- Warlords II
- Knightshift
- Mini Ghost
I've just noticed all of them are now visible. Thanks again!
mrkgnao: - Trine 4
- Warlords
- Warlords II
- Knightshift
- Mini Ghost
WinterSnowfall: I've just noticed all of them are now visible. Thanks again!
Thank GOG.