It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
HypersomniacLive: Thanks for the update, I've turned the file into a nice proper spreadsheet which helped me spot some odd entries, like the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta and Epsilon DLC. Any idea what those are about? Placeholders?
Sample entries, I guess, like "Test Game B 2", "Test game (Galaxy downloads)", "Galaxy SDK tests game" or "UE4 Galaxy Test Game". The usual GOGbears fooling around with the APIs.
WinterSnowfall: The Eye never sleeps and it sees all, because it has goggles...
Eye thank you.
high rated
JackknifeJohnson: Eye thank you.
It's all in the goggles really, but Eye also play a role :P.
Your data is safe with GOG...

I'd backup my installers if I were you... you know, just in case.
WinterSnowfall: Your data is safe with GOG...

I'd backup my installers if I were you... you know, just in case.
What exactly are we looking at?
A corrupted screenshot that somehow is still used on the game in question's store page?

This has happened before with other titles too, so nothing really out of the ordinary.

The banner images for the news somehow get messed up as well now and then. A more recent example being the No Man's Sky / The Surge collage, which still gets re-used for sale announcements or when there is another of the content updates to No Man's Sky.
Swedrami: What exactly are we looking at?
A corrupted screenshot that somehow is still used on the game in question's store page?
Yes.

Swedrami: This has happened before with other titles too, so nothing really out of the ordinary.
True. We sometimes get corrupted patches and installers as well. Just because it happens doesn't mean we should get used to it, because it really should be out of the ordinary...
Swedrami: This has happened before with other titles too, so nothing really out of the ordinary.
WinterSnowfall: True. We sometimes get corrupted patches and installers as well. Just because it happens doesn't mean we should get used to it, because it really should be out of the ordinary...
Yes, it would be interesting to know how exactly the files get corrupted. Looking at the JPEG file you linked earlier, it seems at first glance to likely be some random bit insertion or deletion in the ninth macroblock line corrupting the rest of the file, however jpeginfo tells me that the file is not corrupt, so the error existed earlier than at upload (of course they could have uploaded a slightly corrupt image which was further compressed automatically with disregard to this corruption, thus generating a valid file).
WinterSnowfall: It's all in the goggles really, but Eye also play a role :P.
Psst, a little recalibration of those goggles might be in order?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: Psst, a little recalibration of those goggles might be in order?
I've replied in the thread you've linked. No, not really, since the products API does not return them :). So they're not in the list, but... I have other lists. Let's just leave it at that.
Post edited May 04, 2020 by WinterSnowfall
WinterSnowfall: I've replied in the thread you've linked. No, not really, since the products API does not return them :). So they're not in the list, but... I have other lists. Let's just leave it at that.
Other lists.... hmm.... colour me curious.

*checks the AF thread*

Was hoping for something more... juicy.

Cheers for helping out.
high rated
HypersomniacLive: [...]
Here's the latest ID list. I'll do roughly monthly updates from now on, but in case you explicitly need some info sooner, just let me know.
WinterSnowfall: Here's the latest ID list. I'll do roughly monthly updates from now on, but in case you explicitly need some info sooner, just let me know.
Much appreciated, cheers.
HypersomniacLive: [...]
WinterSnowfall: Here's the latest ID list. I'll do roughly monthly updates from now on, but in case you explicitly need some info sooner, just let me know.
Do your birds happen to have a library ID for "KnightShift"?
high rated
mrkgnao: Do your birds happen to have a library ID for "KnightShift"?
You mean the game id?
title.......... knightshift_game
genre.......... Strategy
game id........ 1339150860
blotunga: game id........ 1339150860
Yeah, that's the one. The birds didn't chirp anything on this occasion, but I do own the game, so I can confirm it's the right ID. The products API is silent as well for some reason, as is the case with the Warlords series.

The birds will be notified. Thanks, blotunga!
Post edited May 12, 2020 by WinterSnowfall