It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Last BUMP?
I saw some other recent posts so I assume something can be won, I'm in.
Return of the BUMP
Late, but I'll still try my luck!
BUMP
Legends speak of a time when these contests would be drawn on time. Sometimes even twice in a row.
I'm also in.Thanks!

and +1
Heya, Xyem! :)
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Nicole28
One more BUMP
I dont even remember whether i entered this or not now - everything looks the same!
Sachys: I dont even remember whether i entered this or not now - everything looks the same!
https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/xyems_weekly_giveaway_20130308/post86
Sachys: I dont even remember whether i entered this or not now - everything looks the same!
triock: https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/xyems_weekly_giveaway_20130308/post86
Thanks - this timeloop malarcky is really getting to me!
I'm in if i can enter, thank you! +1.
xyem: It says the 8th, but that's just so the script will pick this draw up properly. It'll actually run until the 15th when the next draw will end too.

Post here to be entered! Into not-quite-this-weeks draw!
You are really a great person but I have to laugh at/with you you just cleared a lot of backlog on your giveaways and straight away have 2 new on the go (I know one was a carry on) and of course the drawing is already a day late you are a gem
Edit sorry I can't count it is of course 2 days late LOL
Post edited March 17, 2013 by SirEyeball
__END__

TheSupremeForce: In!

*Air guitar*
Excellent!

*air guitar*

You win this weeks draw. Hit me up with a PM to confirm you've seen this and ask me any questions you have!
SirEyeball: You are really a great person but I have to laugh at/with you you just cleared a lot of backlog on your giveaways and straight away have 2 new on the go (I know one was a carry on) and of course the drawing is already a day late you are a gem
As I've said (somewhere) before, it's just been one thing after another since the start of December last year. This weekend, my girlfriend comes down with the flu or something so I've been taking care of her and such.

And don't worry, it's definitely laughing with me. This is precisely why I like getting my computer to do all the work!
Post edited March 17, 2013 by xyem