It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xyem: Just picking the winners went on hiatus. Situation isn't resolved (for various reasons including I don't have enough money to buy new drives..) but I can do the draws now.. and should get back to that before I forget again..

EDIT: "I can do the draws now" he says, before actually seeing if it worked. Going to dive right in with the script recode I've wanted to do for a while tonight and get this sorted.
Then, what do you prefer, Xyem?

A) I go on bumping your giveaways until you declare them closed (as I was doing until now), or...
B) I only bump them until the estimated closing date (the one stated in the giveaway title)
Post edited January 14, 2013 by Thespian*
can i in??for this giveaway
Thespian*: Then, what do you prefer, Xyem?

A) I go on bumping your giveaways until you declare them closed (as I was doing until now), or...
B) I only bump them until the estimated closing date (the one stated in the giveaway title)
What you are doing is perfectly fine. Feel free to bump them until I close them!
xyem: What you are doing is perfectly fine. Feel free to bump them until I close them!
Will do! :)
Also in! A pleasure each time^^
TyPh00n: Also in! A pleasure each time^^
This one has ended. New one is here
I'm in.
Shiuman: Posting to be entered! Thanks!
Congratulations, you were (finally) drawn as the winner.
Congrats Shiuman and thanks again xyem.
Wow, luck was on my side this week! Thanks one more time, Xyem! (I'll PM you)
Post edited January 28, 2013 by Shiuman
Doh! :-P
Post edited January 31, 2013 by mrbax
Haven't joined in a while. I'm in.
Please Put My Name In The Hat For The Draw!!!
I am in for the count, sir!!
In for the draw!