It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Navagon: Gotta love how nobody else bothered to visit the link (and get the meaning behind the thread) before posting.
I did. Read my post again. :)
As far as the local market goes, the XBOX 360 is a complete waste of time (and any of the local "exclusives" that might make it worth it eventually trickle down to one of the other systems as a result of low sales anyway). So as much as I'd like to play Fable III it isn't worth buying a new system and importing. Thus, I'll stick with the PS3 for those few occasions when I want to play a console title.
PS3 for ... Demon Souls, Shadow Of The Colossus (NG) :)
Cambrey: XBOX 360 or PS3 ?
Neither.

If I really HAD to choose, then PS3. The only things I miss are Hironobu Sakaguchi's games, maybe MGS and super street fighter 4 (seems like the arcade version is coming to pc though).

Not nearly enough to abandon my relentless PC elitism if you ask me. :)
Especially not when I've got both a SNES and MegaDrive (genesis for americans I believe) to satisfy my console needs.
This thread amuses me.
Navagon: Gotta love how nobody else bothered to visit the link (and get the meaning behind the thread) before posting.
oh... *facepalm* xD
PC, dammit.

Also PS2, Gamecube, and if you insist, Xbox. Oh, and pick up a Gameboy Advance SP.
Haha, PC that entire thread. There was one Mac, but think that was just for lols.
The funny thing imho is that the OP also posted PC in it. :)
That is true though. PC has a lot of fps's with online capabilities. Plus online is free and some of the best one's are playable on most pc's.
PC
and yes.

PC

is cheaper
better
have greater library dating back to 1980s and spans every console before ps1 and many of ps1 games too.
Personal Computer running a Windows operating system, preferably Windows XP or later, with a keyboard and mouse attachment, a GPU that runs DirectX 9 software in 3D and a processor with multiple cores over 2Ghz.