It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tough question...
It's for scenarios like that GOG needs to allow multiple solutions to questions. :D
The 360 has a lot of PC ports and few exclusives that interest me. I would choose the PS3.

Edit: Oh and not having to pay a subscription to play games online is also a big attraction to the PS3 for me.
Post edited January 13, 2011 by Delixe
As I love the Halo Series and Fable, I would go for the XBox... even the Kinekt is a lot of fun.

Sony is for myself a no go at all, so I would make a decision between XBox360 and Wii2 (when it comes out) ;)
That was a strange OP in the linked thread. :S
xbox has no multi-player right? unless you give money to msoft.

so yeah ps3
Both have positives and negatives but at the end of the day it comes down to the games. Look at the list of games (there's probably one on wikipedia) for each platform and buy the one with the more games that you like the sound of, when in doubt, load up youtube & watch a level or 2.

Based on several years of use (and only really talking about platform exclusives), I'd say that the PS3 has more special games and the 360 has more good games.

There are several games on the PS3 where I sit back and say "Wow, now THAT is why I bought this thing!" but thats balanced by the fact that I have 9 PS3 games and 50+ Xbox 360 ones. On a cost to benefit ratio basis the 360 is a clear winner but playing stuff like the amazingly engaging Heavy Rain or Gran Turismo 5 with a proper racing wheel (its pretty crap with the dualshock controller) makes me think that the PS3 was a worthwhile investment after all
I recommend an Apple IIe. It has Wheel of Fortune, Jeopardy, and a slew of other games preinstalled!
I'm kinda with Aliasalpha.

I have a slew of 360 games (but to be fair, not all of them are good) & a few (comparatively) PS3 games. The thing that most people tend to forget when looking at there game library is that MOST (not all) of the games they own are actually multiplatform title. That being said, I do think that I would give the PS3 the edge because it has more "Holy shit... this is awesome" exclusive games than the 360 has. It really is just a matter of taste though.

As a matter of fact... I think this could help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation)
Roberttitus: I'm kinda with Aliasalpha.

I have a slew of 360 games (but to be fair, not all of them are good) & a few (comparatively) PS3 games. The thing that most people tend to forget when looking at there game library is that MOST (not all) of the games they own are actually multiplatform title. That being said, I do think that I would give the PS3 the edge because it has more "Holy shit... this is awesome" exclusive games than the 360 has. It really is just a matter of taste though.

As a matter of fact... I think this could help.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_exclusives_(seventh_generation)
Yeah, I even bought the ps3 just for the exclusives....of course I waited until the 80GB model went under 200 bucks, but still.
I'd go for the PS3.
I think if I ever aquired a PS3 (I doubt I would buy it myself) the only game ive seen that I would play is white knight chronicles
Gotta love how nobody else bothered to visit the link (and get the meaning behind the thread) before posting.
Navagon: Gotta love how nobody else bothered to visit the link (and get the meaning behind the thread) before posting.
I have the attention span of a goldfish, so sue me.
Which one does Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball?
Post edited January 13, 2011 by Wulfc