It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeffyr: What a fun contest! :) Please count me in! This video is one of the greatest Polish viral vids ever :-D

I'll spend this New Year's Eve as I usually spent it during last years - watching movies at home. Few years back I went to a party at the cinema, but I realised that watching movies with my prettier half only is even better solution. I don't like parties and New Year's madness, so cozy bed and an opportunity to watch movies on loud volume all night (because everyone else is loud anyway) is my plan to survive the night :-)

For those who are 'I don't get it' after watching the video and for those who are 'I still don't get it' after reading ZFR's explanation, AKA 'Why this is funny for dummies':

First of all, the translation:
- How are you going to spend the New Year's Eve?
- Innnn... I'll be playing a game.
- Which one?
- Tomb Raider!

Why is it funny?

A street survey, a respondent apparently has a bad day :)
In his first answer he began to say 'in the arse' (literally) or 'in your arse' (like you'd say it in English), but he stopped in the middle of the sentence and quickly changed an answer. Also funny is the way he speaks it, because it's not a proper Polish pronunciation, he said it with some simpleton (coarse) accent.
His second answer is also spoken in an inelegant way, as ignorant youth tend to pronounce it: 'Thomph Raider' instead of 'Thoom Raider'.

He clearly wasn't in the mood to be surveyed :-)
*ahem* the "Innnnn..." should be written as "uuuuuup..." as the corresponding phrase in American English is usually "up your..." or "up yours" :)
Post edited December 10, 2014 by JudasIscariot