It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hood.
Environs.
Huh?
What?
pardon?
Reprieve
Hickory: Huh?
ON a side note:
en·vi·rons
inˈvīrənz/
noun
the surrounding area or district.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by trentonlf
trentonlf: Reprieve
ON a side note:
en·vi·rons
inˈvīrənz/
noun
the surrounding area or district.
I'm perfectly aware of what it means, thank you very much, but what has environs to do with 'hood'? This is a word association game. On that note...

Amnesty.
Hickory: I'm perfectly aware of what it means, thank you very much, but what has environs to do with 'hood'? This is a word association game. On that note...

Amnesty.
Freedom

ho͝od
noun:
a neighborhood, especially one's own neighborhood.

In lots of areas a "hood" is actually a large district.
Post edited October 08, 2015 by trentonlf
trentonlf: Freedom

ho͝od
noun:
a neighborhood, especially one's own neighborhood.

In lots of areas a "hood" is actually a large district.
I'm British. A hood is something that covers your head, nothing else. And in any case, 'hood referring to 'neighbourhood' is a colloquial contraction. It takes some stretch to associate 'hood' with 'environs'. Anyway...

Emancipation.
Hickory: I'm British. A hood is something that covers your head, nothing else. And in any case, 'hood referring to 'neighbourhood' is a colloquial contraction. It takes some stretch to associate 'hood' with 'environs'. Anyway...

Emancipation.
wholeheartedly agree, and would not have gone that direction myself. Sorry and will stop derailing the thread.

Proclamation
independence
Sovereignty.
Dominion.
Founder.
shapeshifter