It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Winter Sale finale is here! It's your last chance to grab over 2500 great gaming deals up to 95% off, awesome completion bundles, and an outstanding giveaway as the cherry on top of a delicious New Year’s cake!

Check out the main page of GOG.COM right now and claim a free copy of Tower of Time, a unique real-time tactical RPG set in the fantasy world of Artara. The game offers over 50 hours of adventure-packed gameplay and a rich, breathtaking story. This giveaway lasts until January 1st, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.

Embark on a monster-slaying adventure with Geralt of Rivia with our brand new The Witcher Universe Collection - get the best deal when you complete your collection or buy all five Witcher games for only 26.99 USD / 26.99 EUR / 19.99 GBP. You can also grab and enjoy selected titles like The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - GOTY Edition (-70%) and Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-50%).

Of course, that’s just the beginning! This year’s Winter Sale is overflowing with discounts up to -95%. Make sure to look out for cool new and classic titles like Disco Elysium (-20%), Cuphead (-30%), Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (-50%), Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (-70%), and Blade Runner (-10%).

There’s still a chance to grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle, as well. The bundle will grant you an additional 25% off discount after completing a collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

We also have a treat for everyone who wants to discover the year’s best indie games! Thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle, you can unlock an additional 25% off discount if you buy at least five titles from the bundle that includes titles like Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-25%), Pathway (-40%), and more.

With over 2500 gaming deals during this Winter Sale, everyone can find titles that will bring loads of fun into the upcoming year. Games like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Warcraft I & II Bundle (-15%), Divinity: Original Sin 2 - Definitive Edition (-45%), No Man's Sky (-50%), GRIS (-50%), Frostpunk (-60%), Outward (-60%), Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (-66%), The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY Edition (-70%), Heroes of Might and Magic 3: Complete (-75%), and more are yours to enjoy.

The Winter Sale lasts until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC. The Witcher Universe Collection is available until January 5th, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
high rated
Enjoy the freebie and have a Happy New Year! :)
high rated
emter_pl: Enjoy the freebie and have a Happy New Year! :)
Thanks . And a happy new year to the entire Gog staff .
high rated
Wasteland 2 and now Tower of Time! GOG, you're better then my official Santa this year! ;)

Thanks and happy New Year! I hope 2020 will be year of GOG. Stay strong and keep fighting VolDRMort for us! :)
high rated
Hi I have problem with claiming Tower of Time. I click on button and it get back to main page. I tried it on Firefox, Opera and Gog Galaxy nothing seems to work.
So no more additional titles on GOG Connect it seems. Ah well.
high rated
darkwind23: Hi I have problem with claiming Tower of Time. I click on button and it get back to main page. I tried it on Firefox, Opera and Gog Galaxy nothing seems to work.
To claim the free game you need to click on the banner on the front page and not on the game card.
high rated
Thanks gog for the freebie!
darkwind23: Hi I have problem with claiming Tower of Time. I click on button and it get back to main page. I tried it on Firefox, Opera and Gog Galaxy nothing seems to work.
Have you tried to redeem it from the front pahe link / banner ?
high rated
Thanks for the freebie and happy New Year to everybody! --> Stay Healthy. :-)

Couldn't the winter sale 2020 start already now?
This years winter sale is so awesome - i can´t wait for next year. ;-)
Post edited December 30, 2019 by Paraharaha
high rated
emter_pl: To claim the free game you need to click on the banner on the front page and not on the game card.
Ok it's working now, i think avast was blocking it. Thanks.
high rated
Thanks GoG for freebie and Happy New Year:)
high rated
Thanks and a happy new year to all the staff of GoG and to as well as everyone here may it be a great 2020 for gaming.
TOWER
OF
POWER
Post edited December 30, 2019 by XYCat
high rated
Thanks GOG for the freebie and Happy New Year! :)