It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Never have problems , and always using 7
I've seen some games not listed as Win7 compatible, like Messiah. I suppose it's to be expected with older games that not all of them will be fully compatible.
Alyxx: I've seen some games not listed as Win7 compatible, like Messiah. I suppose it's to be expected with older games that not all of them will be fully compatible.
Not being listed doesn't always mean the game doesn't work, it just isn't officially supported (yet). Checking specific subforums usually gives you better answer if / how the game runs under Win7.
Alyxx: I've seen some games not listed as Win7 compatible, like Messiah. I suppose it's to be expected with older games that not all of them will be fully compatible.
Thiev: Not being listed doesn't always mean the game doesn't work, it just isn't officially supported (yet). Checking specific subforums usually gives you better answer if / how the game runs under Win7.
Yeah, I'll check out the subforum before I buy the game in that case, to make sure I can get it running.
I was PMed by kodeen that some of GOG games my GOGMix contains are now listed as Windows 7 compatible.

So I checked them all, and I have removed:

Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Might & Magic 6-pack Limited Edition.

Those games are now officially Windows 7 compatible. (I never saw an pfficial announcement about that).
SLP2000: I was PMed by kodeen that some of GOG games my GOGMix contains are now listed as Windows 7 compatible.
*looks* Now that's one long list...
But since I saw Arx Fatalis on it, I wonder what that IS fully compatible with. When I played it (on Vista) a few years ago it just crashed like crazy, think I had days with some 10 crashes (was checking the system stability rating and it ended up around 1 because of it). Still could be finished, as the crashes seemed random, not triggered by something specific each time, but was quite annoying.
And also noticed Septerra Core... I know that for that one there's a patch made by one of the programmers, after the studio went bust, fixing occasional crashes when Led uses her best attack and a certain one when a boss uses a certain attack (making that fight impossible to get past normally without the patch). Would the issues have anything to do with that? (Then again, if it says it's compatible with Vista, can't be that.)

But wasn't MS bragging that anything that worked on Vista will also work on 7?
(Sorry, I just now started poking around here. So far assumed all games were compatible with all 3 versions.)
SLP2000:in your GogMix there are:

Blood 2:work on windows 7
Evolva:work on windows 7
Giants Citizen Kabuto:work on windows 7(need some tweak if i remember well)
Messiah(works with some tweak but you have the image that doesn't fit the screen(black zone in the low part))
I confirm that:

What works:
- Amerzone (didn't crash on me)
- Arx Fatalis (didn't crash on me)
- Beyond Good and Evil (didn't crash except for a memory leak when I played 4 hours straits. It caused the ending cutscene to crash)
- Gothic (very rarely crashes)
- Jagged Alliance (uses DosBox)
- Jagged Alliance: Deadly Games (uses DosBox)
- MDK (Works rather well, except some quirks (mainly on the controls and the graphics))
- MDK 2 (Doesn't crash, but I have an imput problem).
SLP2000: I was PMed by kodeen that some of GOG games my GOGMix contains are now listed as Windows 7 compatible.

So I checked them all, and I have removed:

Empire Earth: Gold Edition
Gothic 2 Gold Edition
Might & Magic 6-pack Limited Edition.

Those games are now officially Windows 7 compatible. (I never saw an pfficial announcement about that).
Now I can play EE. I bought it a while ago, but it didn't work properly.
oigroig: snip
I listed games which are officially not supported. Some of them may be working good on Windows 7, but I will keep them on my list until GOG tag it as Windows 7 supported.
I use Windows 7, and aside from the free games, my catalog only currently contains:

- Planescape: Torment
- Outcast

Both work just fine.
Is there a way to see the date that the current version on GOG was placed there (so that I can see if my downloaded version is the current version)?

I have a pretty large account, and I don't want to manually redownload everything to make sure I have the Win7-compatible versions.
cjoshuav: Is there a way to see the date that the current version on GOG was placed there (so that I can see if my downloaded version is the current version)?

I have a pretty large account, and I don't want to manually redownload everything to make sure I have the Win7-compatible versions.
You can use the GOG Downloader to see whether your games are updated. If they are already the latest version it will simply show them as green, otherwise it will automatically start downloading the new version. The downloader will remember the games you add to it so you can launch it again at a later date and it will automatically re-check all the games on its list.
Arkose: You can use the GOG Downloader to see whether your games are updated. If they are already the latest version it will simply show them as green, otherwise it will automatically start downloading the new version. The downloader will remember the games you add to it so you can launch it again at a later date and it will automatically re-check all the games on its list.
One problem with that is that the downloader's list has a limit on the number of items it can hold, so sooner or later you have to remove some, otherwise you you can't add new downloads.
Psyringe: One problem with that is that the downloader's list has a limit on the number of items it can hold, so sooner or later you have to remove some, otherwise you you can't add new downloads.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that, it's always fitted everything I have; I guess I don't have enough games here yet. :D