It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just never found a good reason to upgrade from XP. As long as Microsoft keeps issuing security updates for XP, I am not going to change.
keremix: The following games I own still do not have a windows 7 compatibility!

Septerra Core
Capitalism
Messiah
Red Baron
Freespace 1
Freespace 2
Battle Chess
Sanitarium
Might and Magic 1-6
Cannon Fodder
Disciples
Jagged Alliance 2
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
Sensible Soccer 2006
Blood 2: The Chosen
Independence War
Independence War 2

Looking at the above list, I can't see gog.com having win 7 combatibility with most of the games as gog claims it does
Just because it doesn't state they're compatible it doesn't mean they're not. ;) I've had Win 7 since it came out and all the games always worked fine; for example, Freespace 2 from your list works on Windows 7.

Septerra Core
Capitalism
Messiah
Red Baron
Freespace 1
Freespace 2
Battle Chess
Sanitarium
Might and Magic 1-6
Cannon Fodder
Disciples
Jagged Alliance 2
Sensible Soccer 2006
Independence War
Independence War 2

Looking at the above list, I can't see gog.com having win 7 combatibility with most of the games as gog claims it does
Independence War 2 works with Win 7, 64 bit on my machine.
Post edited October 31, 2010 by chupacabra
keremix: Battle Chess
Cannon Fodder
Since these two use DOSBox, they should work on Win7. Also, according to this GOGmix, Captalism, Might and Magic® 6-pack, the first Red Baron are compatible with DOSBox, i.e. with Win7 too.

-Vorax
At this moment i'm using Win 7 Ultimate 64bit and all the games i bought here work just fine.
So thumbs up for GOG.
Hello, Panzer General 2 has some current issues unfortunately :( . There are a few discussions in the PG2 forum currently, I would really like to play it again if possible.

Thank you for your time.
anyone knows if jack orlando works on win7?there is support for xp/vista only,so if anyone has some experience with game plase say so i dont by it
I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and while I can get a cheap 7 Ultimate license through my university (so XP Compatibility) I'd like to know which games are 7-compatible now. Is there a list of currently Win7-compatible games?
C-Euro: I just got a new computer with Windows 7, and while I can get a cheap 7 Ultimate license through my university (so XP Compatibility) I'd like to know which games are 7-compatible now. Is there a list of currently Win7-compatible games?
Just because a game doesn't have the Windows 7 tag on the catalogue entry doesn't mean it won't work. There are fewer than a dozen GOG releases that have compatibility issues on 7, and most of these can be fixed manually in the meantime. Refer to the GOGs not working on Windows 7 thread for the specifics (mentions of "Game UX" and the like are regarding Games Explorer integration, not the games themselves).

For most games the only problem you'll see is that Games Explorer entries don't work correctly (you can still launch the games just fine from the Start Menu and everywhere else, so this is no big deal).

EDIT: also worth noting is that GOG compatibility is the same on both the 32-bit and 64-bit flavours of Windows 7. If your system is capable of running 64-bit Windows 7 that's the one to go for for a variety of reasons; among other things the 64-bit versions of Office 2010, PhotoShop, etc. are noticeably faster when performing some tasks, and if you're stuck with a 32-bit OS you can't take advantage of this.
Post edited December 07, 2010 by Arkose

Septerra Core
Capitalism
Messiah
Red Baron
Freespace 1
Freespace 2
Battle Chess
Sanitarium
Might and Magic 1-6
Cannon Fodder
Disciples
Jagged Alliance 2
Sensible Soccer 2006
Independence War
Independence War 2

I have Freespace 1 and 2 installed on Win 7 64-bit Ultimate with no issues, runs great. I also have the MoO series installed and running.
I don't know if this has been mentioned or is a known issue, or if there will be anything done about it, but...

I've noticed for the few games I've bought, the ones that don't have a proper Win7 Games Explorer link did not have a goggame.dll included in its installation. The games with working links point to goggame.dll in their registry, the links that don't work point to the game's executable instead.
chupacabra: Independence War 2 works with Win 7, 64 bit on my machine.
How do you do that? To me it starts up, plays the intro, the menu is OK, then when the actual game begins, it goes down to 1 FPS and the screen glitches up like hell.
BTW, Broken Sword 1 doesn't start at all, Broken Sword 2 has no sound.

It would have been fair to state that these games aren't compatible with Win7. I got one e-mail reply to my complaint 2 weeks ago, it didn't solve any problems, I replied, and since then: silence.

I can do nothing but frown at GOG.com's support.
Post edited December 20, 2010 by mothe
chupacabra: Independence War 2 works with Win 7, 64 bit on my machine.
mothe: How do you do that?
Good question, I recall having some difficulties myself with the display. I guess I found something on the forums, since the only emails I have from the support team are about my mouse problems. Did you try different compatibility modes?
mothe: How do you do that? To me it starts up, plays the intro, the menu is OK, then when the actual game begins, it goes down to 1 FPS and the screen glitches up like hell.
Check the appropriate community forum. If I remember rightly the fix was something to do with changing a setting for the starfield graphics or something similar. Or I was possibly thinking of the first game. But check there, I know I've read about this issue before.
Anyone here know if Baldur's Gate The Original Saga works on Windows 7? i wouldn't want to be stuck with something i can't play if i were to buy it (which i'm seriously considering).