It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mojaal: Master of Orion 1+2 works on Windows 7 64-bit.
My first post on GOG!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I really wanted to buy them but was afraid compatibility would bite me.
Commandoe's ammo pack has some small auido probs, a save and reload will fix this. and Flatout runs just fine from what I can tell. I'm on Win 7
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption works on W7 x64. Hopefully no one's said that already.
The Guild Gold worked in WIn 7 last time I checked.
Sanitarium works on Win7 x32 really smoothly. Game never crashed.
Ubisoft games work aswell on said engine. There are some weird glitches on the AI and first slowmotions on Prince of Persia Sands of Time, but I can live with it.
Commando: Ammo Pack works for Win 7 x86.
and x64 too.
Probably better to post in the other thread so a list can be compiled...not much good to GOG to search through eight pages of stuff~
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gog_com_games_working_on_windows_7_64bit_o
Ok I downloaded Myst, Riven and MMOG2 and MMOGcomplete3 if as you say these are vista compatible. What compatibility mode should I apply in Win 7. Most issues should already be solved if it is Vista Compatible. Win 7 is a much easier and friendly environment. It request XP SP2 but I am wondering if win 95 or 98 mode would work better.
Ok Myst works fine in win 95 mode for windows 7 I had no problem and the loop it got caught in worked fine. I will test the others as soon as they finish Oh that is the 32bit version.
Post edited May 22, 2010 by Bonyak
ok On Heros III complete I get a sound loop and the Dos Emulator stopped working. I am not sure where the conflict is it also Disables my logitech wireless Mouse and I have to reset it nothing major but it runs most of the time mostly when it is Campaign mode. It will freeze in that mode only. The sound loop only happens occasionally, but this is the first time Dos Emulator stopped working.
Post edited May 24, 2010 by Bonyak
Bonyak:

Please post this kind of info in the other thread, linked above.
Post edited May 24, 2010 by chautemoc
You cannot run setup.exe for most programs if you have the ever more common then before Windows 7 with 64 bits of evil.
Raneman25: You cannot run setup.exe for most programs if you have the ever more common then before Windows 7 with 64 bits of evil.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean: I've installed most of my GOG games on Windows 7 64-bit and the setup program worked fine. I can't install some of my non-GOG games (e.g. Carmageddon) because they have 16-bit installers which 64-bit Windows won't run, but that's a different issue.
Setup.exe doesn't mean the installer, it means the program for changing the controls etc. in older games.