It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Deliver Us The Moon has just launched an out of this world Real-Time Ray Tracing update! It's now available for all owners of the game.

The game utilizes the full potential of the Unreal Engine 4, alongside RTX and DLSS technology, to deliver stunning Real-Time Ray Tracing, Global Illumination, and one of the most graphically immersive worlds ever seen in a title from an indie studio.

To celebrate this occasion, we teamed up with the game’s publisher for a special contest in which you can win a brand new Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 card, as well as some digital copies of the game. For a chance to win you should complete the quests available on this PLAYR.gg page. The contest ends on January 19th, 11:59 PM UTC.

The competition is organized and run by KeokeN Interactive and Wired Productions. For more details and Terms and Conditions, please visit the competition page.
PabOu.be: Contest restricted to a few countries, as usual.
Typical just typical, Love that the devs didn't make key rebinding thing top priority:

Dev's listen carefully come closer... Closer... CLOSER...

I'm going to whisper it in your ear

[Yelling]NOT EVERYONE USES WASD SET UP DAMN IT![/Yelling]

and No I don't want to do any of that just to get a stupid 2080 because you can't even give them away today with the shiny new 3080 ti's coming out in june!

As a disabled gamer I'm going to say this WASD hurts my hands, after my left hand knitted wrong and goes *twang* and stings when using WASD.
Post edited January 15, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: and No I don't want to do any of that just to get a stupid 2080 [...]
What makes you believe that you will get a 2080 if you do all that? ;-P
fr33kSh0w2012: and No I don't want to do any of that just to get a stupid 2080 [...]
elgonzo: What makes you believe that you will get a 2080 if you do all that? ;-P
Because they want you to enter a competition and I know from the past

I always lose

Also the un-real 4 engine Yep no way it's a spaghetti mess held together with duct tape bugger that.
Post edited January 19, 2020 by fr33kSh0w2012