It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned because Hooyaah would never do such a thing!
Banned because Hooyaah is a bad dude. He doesn't even wear a cap when jumping in a pool with pomade in his hair.
^ banned for posting perfectly preposterous prevarications practically perennially (and pomade? PFFFT!)
Banned for pooping Ps everywhere.

Vinry_.: Banned for being late to the Pun class that was supposed to be held at 14:00PM yesterday. I need you to teach me how to make good puns please!
Banned because 14:00 PM is 2:00 AM.
Banned for playing Fursona 5
Banned because even after all these years I kind of want to play Revelations: Persona.
Banned for not buying a Playstation Classic Edition
Banned because I wanted to at first, but I was scared off by the bad things I heard about it.
Banned for describing your love life
Banned for wrongfully assuming I even have one.
Banned for having a stone heart
Banned for having metal lungs.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for pooping Ps everywhere.

Vinry_.: Banned for being late to the Pun class that was supposed to be held at 14:00PM yesterday. I need you to teach me how to make good puns please!
HeresMyAccount: Banned because 14:00 PM is 2:00 AM.
^ banned, because you were in one hell of a wonky-ass military, dude

^ banned for having an Aqualung, Jethro
Banned for having an Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
HeresMyAccount: Banned for pooping Ps everywhere.

HeresMyAccount: Banned because 14:00 PM is 2:00 AM.
Banned because how? Is that a reference to something or are you just drunk? (I may have been wrong to include PM in a 24-hour notation though, but still lol)