It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Banned for wanting to be a cowboy.
Banned because when I was a teenager I mixed beer and vodka. I don't recommend it.
Banned for mixing Absinthe and vodka
Banned for mixing peyote juice and radioactive sludge.
Banned for drinking said nostrum by accident
Banned for staging "accidents".
Banned, because "curiousity killed the cat."
Banned for having Ailurophobia.
Banned for having triskaidekaphobia.
Banned for having Vestiphobia
Banned because all of their wrongdoings, made me develop talking-to-people-phobia; tonight, lady luck smiled on me again and randomly i came across my sweetie, in her new neighborhood, but i couldn't find the guts to talk to her, letting her go away and only vanish into the distance, just like that :'(

(at least i located my greatest TREASURE again; what was lost is *almost* found)
Post edited August 12, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned for not taking that leap of faith. You just gotta go for it brah.
Banned for the use of religious undertones.

jsidhu762: Banned because when I was a teenager I mixed beer and vodka. I don't recommend it.
You need to get banned once more for this, so banned for mixing beer and vodka. I'll probably ban you a third time for it tomorrow. You just made the list.
Banned because religious practices only, is what led me to an inch of good luck and astounding achievements, against my very own predetermined fate and the scenarios/scripts that others have woven all around and imposed, on me!

3 cheers for the great goddess of the black sun, August belongs to her!
Post edited August 12, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Banned, because a visit to embrace the goddess of the black sun is, once beyond the event horizon, a one way trip.