It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

jsidhu762: Banned for trying to police this thread.
Banned for not declaring unity to all peoples within our nation.
Banned because the only nation Team Rocket cares about is the one full of money and pokemon!
Banned because you always manage to end up completely broke and spend all money on equipment, which gets destroyed!
Banned because my Lab is better than yours.
Banned because you didn't get your science degree.
Banned for understanding science, to some degree.
Banned for not knowing that only spaghetti filled crockery can judge.
Banned because I'm from Utica and I've never heard anyone use the phrase "spaghetti filled crockery".
Banned for being from Utica!
falloutttt: Banned for being from Utica!
Banned for being from Canada
Banned because, you didn't treat me to this nice, healthy, juicy, yummy thing in your avatar.
Post edited March 26, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because, you didn't treat me to this nice, healthy, juicy, yummy thing in your avatar.
Banned because Blood Omen release on GOG WHENNN
Banned for having a face, which is something that cacti aren't supposed to have.
Banned because you didn't answer the cactus' question; when blood omen will be released on GOG?
Banned because I just filled out the form to renew my OHIP card. In the box where it asked for sex, I wrote "yes, please!".