It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

KiNgBrAdLeY7: Banned because the left always watch and cause trouble, to people who are not on the left.
Banned because you've completely misunderstood the point of this thread and used it to spread extremist right-wing fascist homophobic propaganda, been banned for it, and yet still haven't learned your lesson. All you have to do is pretend to be a decent person, and yet you can't even handle that. Grow up, kid.
Post edited March 17, 2019 by finkleroy
finkleroy: Banned because you've completely misunderstood the point of this thread and used it to spread extremist right-wing fascist homophobic propaganda, been banned for it, and yet still haven't learned your lesson. All you have to do is pretend to be a decent person, and yet you can't even handle that. Grow up, kid.
Banned because you 're seeing things left and right; this is a make up thread and i was referring to directions, zyr highness, oh bright one!
Post edited March 17, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
banned because battery about to die lol
Banned because nobody is going to die.
Banned because his/her phone will.
Banned for breaking past the 19550th post.
Banned for partying like it's 1999.
Banned because time is relative. Example, my alarm clock finally shows the correct time after 6 months. Kind of weird since I didn't do anything to it.
Banned because you just waited for daylight saving time to readjust itself back to match your clock again how it did before.
Banned for multiple Terms of Service violations
Banned for joining GOG in Dec 2016.
Banned for banning people for lazy arbitrary reasons.
banned for calling someone lazy.
Banned for joining GOG in Dec 2017.
Banned for banning the person who defended your laziness in a lazy way.