It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Since that one group(starts with S) hasn;t been mentioned and no one is being too graphic, my bet would be on highly unlikely/never. :)
Dalthnock: You mean SJWs (Social Justice Warriors)?
Now you've gone and done it.

This thread as of now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fyXKgEgojo
Cadaver747: <snip>
Fairfox: just remember; it might be tasty but nothing true lee good ever game from pizza ;P
What are you trying to say, that pizza is good but not good enough as a substitute for a good time?
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: What are you trying to say, that pizza is good but not good enough as a substitute for a good time?
pizza is the one-night stand of the food world!
Dalthnock: You mean SJWs (Social Justice Warriors)?
TARFU: Now you've gone and done it.

This thread as of now:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fyXKgEgojo
And it was doing so well.

Shit, if this keeps up I'm going to have to log off and actually go play a game.
Cadaver747: What are you trying to say, that pizza is good but not good enough as a substitute for a good time?
Fairfox: pizza is the one-night stand of the food world!
At least pizza will never turn me off or say some bad stuff about other pizzas in vicinity, I can always gather around two or even more pizzas at once, and mix them together, and invite friends to have some quality time, or even play games without being criticized how I'm not doing a right thing with my life.
Fairfox: pizza is the one-night stand of the food world!
Cadaver747: At least pizza will never turn me off or say some bad stuff about other pizzas in vicinity, I can always gather around two or even more pizzas at once, and mix them together, and invite friends to have some quality time, or even play games without being criticized how I'm not doing a right thing with my life.
Pizza is not judgmental, in other words?
tinyE: And it was doing so well.

Shit, if this keeps up I'm going to have to log off and actually go play a game.
A pizza tycoon / connection I presume? ;)
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Cadaver747
tinyE: And it was doing so well.

Cadaver747: A pizza tycoon / connection I presume? ;)
I almost bought that the other day but it has a lot of not so great reviews.
Cadaver747: At least pizza will never turn me off or say some bad stuff about other pizzas in vicinity, I can always gather around two or even more pizzas at once, and mix them together, and invite friends to have some quality time, or even play games without being criticized how I'm not doing a right thing with my life.
TARFU: Pizza is not judgmental, in other words?
Yeah, and pizza would accept me for who I truly am, not for my social status. Just like I can accept the pizza given it's hot enough. Oh noes, I'm going racist towards pizza.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by Cadaver747
see also: bbq chicken wings
Cadaver747: Yeah, and pizza would accept me for who I truly am, not for my social status. Just like I can accept the pizza given it's hot enough. Oh noes, I'm going racist towards pizza.
I believe the proper term would either be foodist, slicecist, or Gordon Ramsey.
It depends on how hungry I am vs how thirsty I am at the moment.

Right now, I'd go for the pizza.

edit: Oh for the rest of my life? Damn, I guess I'm never eating pizza again.
Post edited May 31, 2019 by djdarko
Pizza. Always.
What about this?
Attachments:
sfwpizza.jpg (109 Kb)