It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pizza
Cadaver747: I don't know how are things elsewhere but in Russia males dying at age of 50+ mostly have strong addiction to alcohol and tobacco, mostly. Russia is one of the sh@tholes's countries, we have an alarming death rate of population. Only Ukraine and the few African countries can compare.
I'm not surprised.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2s5jFFjncE
It's a no-brainer for me...

Sex contributes to good health and gives energy, while pizza takes energy and slowly kills you. Even masturbation is better.

Try having 4-5 pizza on the same day :P

Even though the time between sex with my gf sometimes varies I would wholeheartedly throw away the pizza if I REALLY had to choose.
sanscript: It's a no-brainer for me...
I agree, I do hope that the next thread will be a lot harder: like sex and food through a very thin tube for life, or any food and no sex, at all, even masturbation ;)
Post edited May 30, 2019 by Cadaver747
sanscript: It's a no-brainer for me...
Cadaver747: I agree, I do hope that the next thread will be a lot harder: like sex and food through a very thin tube for life, or any food and no sex, at all, even masturbation ;)
;)

Ok, how about; gaming vs sex/masturbation?

Now that's the hardest question I could come up with now... I can eat protein/nutritional-shake all my life for all I care, but that question would give (/gives) me insomnia :D
Cadaver747: I agree, I do hope that the next thread will be a lot harder: like sex and food through a very thin tube for life, or any food and no sex, at all, even masturbation ;)
sanscript: ;)

Both can cause severe wrist cramping.
sanscript: ;)

Now that's the hardest question I could come up with now... I can eat protein/nutritional-shake all my life for all I care, but that question would give (/gives) me insomnia :D
So a gamer with no personal life or a gymnast with all the sex. Easy: I would choose sex, but I will probably hate that decision when I get really old and bored.

How about: sex with no personal life, or personal life with no sex?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpbpoqgUdM
im like bowin' out of this conversation nao ;P
Fairfox: im like bowin' out of this conversation nao ;P
I wonder how long this thread will last till moderation starts.
Fairfox: im like bowin' out of this conversation nao ;P
Cadaver747: I wonder how long this thread will last till moderation starts.
Since that one group(starts with S) hasn;t been mentioned and no one is being too graphic, my bet would be on highly unlikely/never. :)
GameRager: Since that one group(starts with S) hasn;t been mentioned and no one is being too graphic, my bet would be on highly unlikely/never. :)
You mean SJWs (Social Justice Warriors)?
lets cyber an' see

*shakes pizza-induced hips suggestively*
Fairfox: lets cyber an' see

*shakes pizza-induced hips suggestively*
A tempting proposition. How can I refuse? But not in front of so many people, I'm a shy person, though your hips looks very encouraging ;)
Cadaver747: <snip>
just remember; it might be tasty but nothing true lee good ever game from pizza ;P
GameRager: Since that one group(starts with S) hasn;t been mentioned and no one is being too graphic, my bet would be on highly unlikely/never. :)
Dalthnock: You mean SJWs (Social Justice Warriors)?
Perhaps. ;)

BTW I didn;t mention them by name to avoid derailing the thread....I would appreciate this thread not turning into a discussion about said topic[there are other threads for that if one is so inclined].