It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

One more day.......I wonder if GOG will surprise us. :|
GameRager: One more day.......I wonder if GOG will surprise us. :|
I guess nothing? 1 release per week. Maybe Thursday.
GameRager: One more day.......I wonder if GOG will surprise us. :|
wormholewizards: I guess nothing? 1 release per week. Maybe Thursday.
2 at least :)
Protoss: I'm sorry if this might offend anyone, but I don't like Redneck Rampage.
how come?
Protoss: I'm sorry if this might offend anyone, but I don't like Redneck Rampage.
jefequeso: how come?
Maybe Protoss lives in the sticks or has hillbilly heritage? :\

No?..... then maybe she/he dislikes games that allow you to kill poor, defenseless chickens?

/silly mode off
In a recent tweet by GOG I couldn't help but notice the 2 Gears of War stickers on their coke machine. While I don't believe we'll see Gears of War on Tuesday (is it possible?) the strategically placed bag next to the machine could be a bag of rabbit food. I'm not sure if that's a cat or a rabbit on that bag. Epic Games developed the Gears of War series as well as the Jazz Jackrabbit series and already has some games on GOG.

Of course this could all be an elaborate trick by GOG :)
CowboyBebop: In a recent tweet by GOG I couldn't help but notice the 2 Gears of War stickers on their coke machine. While I don't believe we'll see Gears of War on Tuesday (is it possible?) the strategically placed bag next to the machine could be a bag of rabbit food. I'm not sure if that's a cat or a rabbit on that bag. Epic Games developed the Gears of War series as well as the Jazz Jackrabbit series and already has some games on GOG.

Chances are, those are stickers they got from Microsoft; it might not be indicative of GoW coming to GOG, but it's perhaps indicative of Microsoft coming to GOG.
CowboyBebop: In a recent tweet by GOG I couldn't help but notice the 2 Gears of War stickers on their coke machine. While I don't believe we'll see Gears of War on Tuesday (is it possible?) the strategically placed bag next to the machine could be a bag of rabbit food. I'm not sure if that's a cat or a rabbit on that bag. Epic Games developed the Gears of War series as well as the Jazz Jackrabbit series and already has some games on GOG.

I've been begging for Jazz Jackrabbit for so fucking long.

Epic and Apogee's catalog on GOG are sorely lacking.

Austrobogulator: Chances are, those are stickers they got from Microsoft; it might not be indicative of GoW coming to GOG, but it's perhaps indicative of Microsoft coming to GOG.
That's quite a leap, though I would personally like to see Age of Empires series come to GOG (does Microsoft Games or whatever still have the rights to them?)
It's a STICKER GUYS

It was added as a free goodie to CD-Action issue (polish gaming magazine) long time ago.

Microsoft is not coming to GOG since they don't give a f... about PC gamers anymore. Well, except for that bizarre AOE MMO.

Sorry for burrying your dreams, gus.
Post edited April 23, 2012 by keeveek
How about not bumping this thread on a monday?

Life is complicated enough without this...
jefequeso: how come?
I don't know, it is just not fun. Duke 3D was built on the same engine but much better.
SimonG: How about not bumping this thread on a monday?

Dohoho....let people check a calendar.....plus it gives people time to speculate before the actual day comes.
SimonG: How about not bumping this thread on a monday?

"I need structure!"

Quoting SimonG :P
The real philosophical question of our time is:

Do you wait for a game to come to GOG, to get it DRM-free; or do you take the leap and get it from another DD site with DRM, knowing that you probably won't have gotten to playing it in your backlog, before it's here.