It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

morciu: any chance we get some Halloween even sale thing?
I think there will be something for tomorrow's weekend promo, for today there's this:
http://www.gog.com/promo/shadowgate_halloween_special_301014
More LucasArts please:)
I hope to see Zack Mac Kraken pop up here one Day.
I think there won't be LucasArts untill next week.Probably some indie today
Where's our spooky Halloween sale?
Tuesday's releases were held to 10 AM EST. I'm still hoping we'll get at least one LucasArts game in 2½ hours.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by Barry_Woodward
oh man... Tuesdays releases came out at 1am Aus time :(.... haha ill have to stay up again
FrEaKz86: oh man... Tuesdays releases came out at 1am Aus time :(.... haha ill have to stay up again
Yeah, update hits at 3 am here. Worshiping the bitch goddess of caffeine a bit to say the least.

Barry_Woodward: Tuesday's releases were held to 10 AM EST. I'm still hoping we'll get at least one LucasArts game in 2½ hours.
The current deal says for 20 plus titles, so with a highball estimate of 29, there's 23 to go. It'd make sense for them to string it out over the weeks until the end of the year. The first six cost about 52 dollars, going that hard with sales on top will kill a bunch of people's wallets and limit how much they can drop on purchases at a time.
The thought coming to mind is my wallet getting steadily punched in the kidneys rather than being bludgeoned suddenly with a large metal bat.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by CarrionCrow
FrEaKz86: oh man... Tuesdays releases came out at 1am Aus time :(.... haha ill have to stay up again
Yeah, I remember when it used to be 8 pm not long ago. All of a sudden it changes :(
Costume Quest 2 would fit here today or tomorrow.
morciu: any chance we get some Halloween even sale thing?
it'll probably go live tomorrow (Oct 31) and will likely be both the Halloween and Weekend Promo.

Moonbeam: More LucasArts please:)
Now now, let us not be greedy! ;-D

With about only 14 more titles to come, if everything is released within a week or so, there won't be anything left to look forward to. :-D
Post edited October 30, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
HypersomniacLive: it'll go live tomorrow (Oct 29)
Tomorrow is Oct 29? O.o
I must live in the future then! :O
Barry_Woodward: Tuesday's releases were held to 10 AM EST. I'm still hoping we'll get at least one LucasArts game in 2½ hours.
I would guess they're going to wait until next Tuesday, since they already released a set of them this week, but we'll see.
CarrionCrow: The thought coming to mind is my wallet getting steadily punched in the kidneys rather than being bludgeoned suddenly with a large metal bat.
You really have a way with words. Most charming. :P
Post edited October 30, 2014 by CharlesGrey
Halloween Special appears to be Shadowgate.
Silverhawk170485: Costume Quest 2 would fit here today or tomorrow.
I'd buy that. Is it already released elsewhere?