It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Too many sales and not enough playtime makes Benmar a dull boy.
Argh! So no Lucas Arts releases this year anymore? I don't think that there will be big releases during sale.
I already own almost every game here on GOG where I have the slightest interest on. So sales are not really good for me. I need RELEASES!
Post edited December 04, 2014 by Silverhawk170485
Well, there's still Dead State which should come up later today, isn't there?
Nergal01: Well, there's still Dead State which should come up later today, isn't there?
Dead State should be coming in less than 5 hours.
Crikey, another sale already, the fall sale was less than 2 weeks ago, this also means that we won't see many new releases at all between now and January :(

Ah well, think I need to source some more retro games for my 8 & 16 Bits and build up my PS2 collection a bit
SCPM: The sale is coming in less than 3 hours:
https://twitter.com/GOGcom/status/540460755569876993
moonshineshadow: Urgh... that is not what I wanted to hear.
(But thanks for linking it)
Man, not ANOTHER sale.... ugh!
I'm not sure if this sale could have been planned for a worse time. Between Black Friday and the associated gaming sales that came and went, the recent GOG Fall sale, not to mention Christmas shopping, I have the feeling I'm not the only one with empty pockets.
Oh well. I'll check out the sale of course but I'd be more excited about releases or Linux version additions :/
Daliz: Oh well. I'll check out the sale of course but I'd be more excited about releases or Linux version additions :/
Added Unepic not too long to our Linux line up :P
Nergal01: Well, there's still Dead State which should come up later today, isn't there?
Grargar: Dead State should be coming in less than 5 hours.
With the 28€ price tag (seen on steam), the big sales and the lack of "novelty" (unlike "this war of mine"), I don't see it doing very well.

BTW, your new avatar is cool ;)
I'm looking forward to the big New Year's sale that will start in about three weeks.
Not....another...sale - please. Not so soon at least. Maybe GOG could act against the market and instead of Winter Sale - snowed us under new (classic) releases?
Post edited December 04, 2014 by tburger
Nice to see Winter Sale. But a release would be nice too :)
catpower1980: BTW, your new avatar is cool ;)
Thanks.
Daliz: Oh well. I'll check out the sale of course but I'd be more excited about releases or Linux version additions :/
JudasIscariot: Added Unepic not too long to our Linux line up :P
Oh I must have missed that... :)

PaterAlf: I'm looking forward to the big New Year's sale that will start in about three weeks.
Yeah, and what about Winter Sale pt2 after that, and my, then it's time for the grand Spring Sale! :)
I almost forgot the Easter Sale between those..