It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Hmmm... doesn't seem to be regionally-priced. Let's wait and see.
No regional pricing!
solidsmooky: Momentum! You have the MOMENTUM! Go for the punch. GOG. Release Icewind Dale already!! DO IT.
Finally! After all these years! *high fives*

Sorry, dumb joke, couldn't resist!
seppelfred: I know Friday isn't traditionally a release day, but perhaps
Double Fine does not seem to like GOG.
seppelfred: I know Friday isn't traditionally a release day, but perhaps
ShadowWulfe: Double Fine does not seem to like GOG.
?
ShadowWulfe: Double Fine does not seem to like GOG.
OdanUrr: ?
They do Costume Quest right?
Is a DRM-free version of Costume Quest 2 available anywhere? Even if we don't get it in time for this Halloween, we will get it eventually.
Barry_Woodward: Is a DRM-free version of Costume Quest 2 available anywhere? Even if we don't get it in time for this Halloween, we will get it eventually.
Steam-only for the time being, even on Humble Store.
OdanUrr: ?
ShadowWulfe: They do Costume Quest right?
Ah, yes.
its probably in hell
Barry_Woodward: I know DOTT has MM built in to it, but last I knew SCUMMVM had difficulties switching from one to the other in-game.
If it does (which I don't remember, but that doesn't mean anything) you can just point scummvm directly to its maniac directory and play it on its own. It's a fairly ugly version, though.
tfishell: Dang, was hoping we'd get at least one LucasArts game Tue. and Thur. from here until they "run out".
They will milk the shit out of the LucasArts hype and probably stretch it over the next year considering the low volume tradition of releases GOG has. Because if they already know the games their getting from them, there's no rush. Who knows, Disney has probably already uploaded them to GOG and they just haven't been 'unlocked' yet.

I reckon it would have been smarter to simply do a publisher promotion and slap the whole lot up on sale. Kinda like a weekend promo thingy.
Could someone change this thread's title into "Where the hell is Lucasfilm's new game" ?
Telika: Could someone change this thread's title into "Where the hell is Star Wars: Rebellion" ?
I did one better. You can thank me later.
Barry_Woodward: I know DOTT has MM built in to it, but last I knew SCUMMVM had difficulties switching from one to the other in-game.
Rixasha: If it does (which I don't remember, but that doesn't mean anything) you can just point scummvm directly to its maniac directory and play it on its own. It's a fairly ugly version, though.
Yeah, Version 1 of Maniac Mansion is the one packaged with DoTT and it's definitely the ugly version. It also features old-school PC speaker "music." Hopefully when Maniac Mansion does launch on GOG, they give us Version 2, although offering both versions would be ideal for those who want to experience both.
Poke, poke, poke.