It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I got Mainlining, regular price: 8.49€
Never heard of it but it looks interesting, I'm gonna give it a try, even though the reviews aren't that good at all...
GregL051: Ah, thanks (I did get the LSL collection a while ago)

Hmm, now to go figure out what I actually 'did' get then...
drmike: Would have been funny if they pushed out a whole lot of copies of it during this giveaway. :)

Marking the thread here. I'll have an updated list in a few minutes. Some lovely lady just sat down beside me here at the library and I need to change seats due to her perfume.

edit: Updated list:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/what_mystery_game_did_you_get_from_the_hat/post45
ApexProcyon: The title says it all. Tell the world what you got from the mysterious hat in this thread.
drmike: Could we please get you to edit your first post and point to my post which contains the running list since its off of the first page in this thread? Thanks.
Of course, I'll throw it in right away. Great work!
I got lionheart legacy of the crusader , commandos 2 &3 and battlechess. I would of been happier just spending the 9 dollars.
Couldn't resist and got another two hats:

Syberia 3: The Complete Journey
MegaRace 3

Kind of shocked I got Syberia 3, it's currently worh more than I spent on all 5 hats :)
Space Empires IV Deluxe
Descent
Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood
Subject 13
Meridian: Squad 22
Battle Chess Special Edition
Dragon Wars
Titus The Fox: To Marrakech and Back
Creatures: The Albian Years
Moto Racer
Combat Chess
Kingpin: Life of Crime
Messiah
Syberia 3: The Complete Journey
O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base
Got 2:

MDK 2
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Damn GOG and their free upgrades (The Raven Remastered)... needed to get four more to fill my virtual shelves. Yeah, I might be just a bit neurotic.

Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
Pillars of Eternity: Hero Edition
Sheltered
Urban Empire
Anna's Quest and MegaRace 3
The only game I've gotten that I don't currently see on the master list would be:

Kingdom: The Far Reaches
Rasimov: The only game I've gotten that I don't currently see on the master list would be:

Kingdom: The Far Reaches
At this point, I think it's pretty safe to assume that all Interplay-published games currently at 50% off are in the "mystery pool", so there's probably a couple of games that haven't been reported yet.
I sure wish I'd read this thread before I impulse-bought a hat.

Syberia 2.

FML

I hope for Pillars of Eternity, but .....yeah.

Never again.
excuse me but... how do you get free hats? :-O

i bought 7 of them, here there's people who got that many for free i want some too :(
I don't buy hats! :P

Yes. this can be seen as trolling, but come on, it's a classic scene! XD
tinyE: I don't buy hats! :P

Nah, if you;re going to troll about the hats:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/489371070/trolls-happy-branch-crochet-hat-pdf
tinyE: I don't buy hats! :P

drmike: Nah, if you;re going to troll about the hats:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/489371070/trolls-happy-branch-crochet-hat-pdf
WELL PLAYED SIR! XD