It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

President just lifted our alcohol ban :D
A nice gift I'm playing right now, a short classic adventure. A greek salad. And a pakora kebab in the street. Little luxuries for me at the moment.
Lost 2 pounds out of the 10 pounds I gained since Xmas. Motivating! :)
The only thing that makes me happy is that I don't have to go outside, because I work remotely. Although it is winter, but the weather seems to be autumn. It is cold and damp outside the window. I would be depressed if I had to get to work every day with such weather. Due to the fact that now there is a lockdown, the rest outside the house is also over, now I only go to the store and that's it. But even looking out the window is unpleasant, very gloomy. I'm already looking forward to winter weather, I hope it will be snowy this year.
low rated
christee00: The only thing that makes me happy is that I don't have to go outside, because I work remotely. Although it is winter, but the weather seems to be autumn. It is cold and damp outside the window. I would be depressed if I had to get to work every day with such weather. Due to the fact that now there is a lockdown, the rest outside the house is also over, now I only go to the store and that's it. But even looking out the window is unpleasant, very gloomy. I'm already looking forward to winter weather, I hope it will be snowy this year.
Where I am, it's now snowy, below freezing most of the time, and there's been some days that have gotten quite cold. Not quite polar vortex level, but down into the teens Fahrenheit (around -10 Celsius). At this point, I'm looking forward to spring weather, when the snow will melt and the weather will get warm, but before it gets too hot.

(Where I am, there isn't actually a lockdown, but there should be.)
I had to do a huge project at work with my worst coworker. She is usually very condescending and critical, but today she was super grateful for all the help and sent an email to me (she cc'd our account manager and HR) thanking me and saying I did an excellent job with a task -budget planners
Post edited February 04, 2021 by paula_g
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Going downhill on a sledge.
Hopefully not like Clark here ;)
(relevant it starts at 1:12)
Post edited February 02, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
dtgreene: (Where I am, there isn't actually a lockdown, but there should be.)
You are in luck: some companies are working on full body bio suits for people who might be afraid of co-vid a bit more than others who also want peace of mind.

(p.s. after this and and any replies people make to it, I will be moving the co-vid talk to the appropriate thread)
Post edited February 03, 2021 by GamezRanker
People replying to bots on this thread! XD
Where I live it's it feels like Spring is coming soon. I backed a puff pastry with cauliflowers.
I finally begun Disco Elysium, and I found out that it's possible to switch language on the fly pressing a key.
Just trying to make the best of life in general.
You know when you try your best and your best isn't good enough, but then someone else's best comes and saves you?
Basically.
I really felt good about that. Thanks.
Post edited February 03, 2021 by fridgeband
Dogmaus: Where I live it's it feels like Spring is coming soon.
Unfortunately, that's not how it feels like here.

It feels like winter is just beginning now. We recently got a lot of snow, and it win't be long before it gets really cold for a while.
Trained someone at work who is a fast learner, pays attention to detail and takes initiative. Went so smooth, it just made my work day! :)

Here too, it felt like Xmas in February today, what with all of the heavy snowfall we got.
It makes me happy to think that winter will soon end and spring will begin. I really want good warm weather. I'm waiting for everything around to start to turn green and bloom. I'm tired of the gray outside the window, I want bright colors.
I want to finally take off my heavy clothes and put on lighter ones.
I heard that this year should be early spring, I hope it really will be so.
GamezRanker: ...
:D
I should try this next time.

Sachys: People replying to bots on this thread! XD
Don't call me that! I'm ready for Turing test (: